Dude who does stuff
Reaction score
How to Turn a
Server: 8.54
Tfs: 0.3
to
Server: 10.98
TFS 1.0 ?
I'm pretty sure TFS 1.0 is client 10.77. You need TFS 1.2 or greater for 10.98.

If you want to port it you have to go through each individual file and manually convert it to work with the new distro. Programs like WinMerge can be useful for this.

It's a time consuming task, especially if you're wanting to convert the poke server you've been using. You'll have to use object builder and item editor to bring in all the new sprites and edit the items.xml accordingly.

Link for all TFS 1.2/1.3 methods: [Lua] TFS 1.3 Functions - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/UNQc3Y7R)

Steve Albert

Banned User
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure TFS 1.0 is client 10.77. You need TFS 1.2 or greater for 10.98.

If you want to port it you have to go through each individual file and manually convert it to work with the new distro. Programs like WinMerge can be useful for this.

It's a time consuming task, especially if you're wanting to convert the poke server you've been using. You'll have to use object builder and item editor to bring in all the new sprites and edit the items.xml accordingly.

Link for all TFS 1.2/1.3 methods: [Lua] TFS 1.3 Functions - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/UNQc3Y7R)
Where is the definitions of the functions? It's nice of you to make a list of functions but its kind of no use to anyone if it doesn't explain what each function does.

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Reaction score
I didn't claim it was for definitions and I'm not making a tutorial thread so I'm not gonna add an explanation of all functions. Majority who code here use a list like this, so it's useful to someone.

Just read the name of the function and you'll probably know what it does. If you're curious of a function otherwise then search it out via otland or the tfs github.

Nekiro

7375727072697365643F203A29
Support Team
Reaction score
Open luascript.cpp and you have a full list of everything and you should understand what it does from the code, they are mostly self descriptive judging by name