• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upgrade System and Global Announcing after combination.

renancs

Reaction score
I am looking for system upgrades, which uses three items for the combinations.

+1 to +3, use X stone
+4 to +6, use Y stone
+7 to +10, use Z stone

And +1 for each combination would increase the attack damage of the weapon, and magic weapons, every combination, increase the maximum 3% mana.
Thus, the arms would be +10 attack, and magic weapons increase the maximum 30% of the mana of the user, in its maximum level of improvement.

And I would like to ask something else, who do not know if it is very difficult ..
The each combination upward of +7, showing an globalevents announcing ...

X player combined Stonecutter Axe to +7 successfully.

Thanks so much for help me >.<
:w00t::$:)

Last edited:
1. Didnt understand you :/ Sorry...
2. I think many ppl will come here and say "it's too difficult, I can do it but you need to pay me" or something like that, if you have time, you can wait and BUMP or REFRESH, but if you dont have it, you can pay easily for it....

3. If I understand, have time, and know how to do it, i will do it for you free... ^^

The problem is that I am Brazilian, and get U.S. dollars to pay is very difficult
an immense bureaucracy = /
I have no alternative if I do not expect anyone to donate this script = /

Well, but it's like mock system using 3 stones?
Then i think you can copy 3 times the script, in which 2 of them need an action id of itemEx --> if itemEx.actionid == x then... And when it rises the top, it set a new actionid... (or a unique id)-..... Then you can do it.. xD

because the system is so mock
certain uses of a gem that I want to either.
I might as well up to +3
more like I'd do the second part starting at +4?
and the third starting at +7?
I tried it and did not get '-'

sorry for bad english, im from brazil and need use google tradutor xP

Back