• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Upgrade System + Auction System

samandriel

Solutions
Reaction score
I have 2 systems who need to work together, but idk how to do
I want to some how, players can put their upgraded items to sell and buy on auction system

1- auction system, its like a offline trade to 8.6, you can buy and sell items offline by using website and talkactions
My version of this script: [Lua] auctionsystem.lua - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/nDBRHTCC)
take from this base: TalkAction - Offline player to player item trader (Auction System). (https://otland.net/threads/offline-player-to-player-item-trader-auction-system.51447/)

2- perfect upgrade items system, its a system where players upgrade his items and make it more stronger
My version of this script: [Lua] upgradesystem.lua - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/kd4rQDn1)
take from this base: Perfect Upgrade System (https://www.xtibia.com/forum/topic/187075-perfect-upgrade-system/)

My idea was add a new row, and use it, but idk how:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `auction_system` ADD `upgrade_level` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `date`;

guys stop to give me offer to buy the system, i don't make ots for money, just for fun with friends, dont even uses donate system
i wont buy, i dont even have money for this :D

if anyone have a light pls post here

guys stop to give me offer to buy the system, i don't make ots for money, just for fun with friends, dont even uses donate system
i wont buy, i dont even have money for this :D

if anyone have a light pls post here
Sometimes you can't get things for free and you'll need to invest a bit of money ir simply give up and move on to another thing buddy as you can see lots of ot hosters from time to time have to invest a bit with more reason youll need to if you don't know how to achieve this. you can always learn a bit, this system has been already released bit for tfs 1.x you just need to adapt it

Last edited:
Sometimes you can't get things for free and you'll need to invest a bit of money ir simply give up and move on to another thing buddy as you can ser lots of ot hosters from time to time have to invest a bit with more reason if you don't know how to achieve this
or maybe try to do something by your own

i dont want to invest money cause i dont want to make money on otserevers, just wanna do something fun because there is not a server with what i want to play (i dont have money to invest anyways)

the system made for 1x is in this forum? i didnt found...

---

i would like to do by my own and dont have to wait for days to a little help or someone post to the community

could help me to do by my own? my initial idea is the way to go?

if it is, how to load the db and set the item on recive and how to get and set on db on sell?

Check it out at maluucoo,s github it's if im not wrong i dont hace the link im on muy phone bit justo type his name on google and you'll find it

i dont want to invest money cause i dont want to make money on otserevers, just wanna do something fun because there is not a server with what i want to play (i dont have money to invest anyways)

the system made for 1x is in this forum? i didnt found...

---

i would like to do by my own and dont have to wait for days to a little help or someone post to the community

could help me to do by my own? my initial idea is the way to go?

if it is, how to load the db and set the item on recive and how to get and set on db on sell?
if you think you dont have to invest in your own to make it more profitable then you sre wrong, you dont understand it at all.

if you think you dont have to invest in your own to make it more profitable then you sre wrong, you dont understand it at all.

maybe you are right, but i just want something to play social with friends
i will think a way to sell cosmetics or something to server be alive
but in the future, now it isnt even online, just playing local, i cant waste money on host

but if anyone know, pls tell me how to:

on sell get item upgrade and put on DB
on buy load DB and set item upgrade

if you want to play it only for friends why do you even need that feature lol

but .. you can make it easier for you and switch to tfs 1.2 as i told you that distribution hasthat feature included in servers 11.x like malucoo's one

I dont use that version so I cant help that much

thats okey ;\
ty

if you want to play it only for friends why do you even need that feature lol

but .. you can make it easier for you and switch to tfs 1.2 as i told you that distribution hasthat feature included in servers 11.x like malucoo's one

I want to make a server where have a good economy and wars

Are u sure about what u said that he uses this auction system/upgrade system?
I search a lot on his github, he even isnt using the upgrade system

I have a lot of benefits to use 0.4 with a 8.6 server, It does not matter
This kinda of quick solution fix me one problem to gave me others
Why are u saying that change to 1.2 would solve my problem?
Both of this 2 scripts dosent even exist on 1.2

why do u ever come with a solution like, "oh give up", "make another thing", "dont use"?
no offense, but you are not helping at all

Back