• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Upgrade System for 0.4

Lantos

Reaction score
It would be a NPC Script, you can upgrade every item only 10 times. You can add attack or def or magic level. or protection all +1%. Ex. Hi > Hello player. What do you want? > Upgrade > What do you want to upgrde? > Weapon/Shield/Legs/Armor/Helmet/Shield/Boots > Ok what do you want to do with you item? > Attack/Shield/Magic Level(avilable for druid/sorc only)/Protection(1%!)> It will cost 1,000,000 Gold Coins. Do you agree? > Yes > Here you are. Thank You > Bye > Bye, see you next time!

Every upgraded item would be +1/2/3/4/5 etc. For example. You see a Yalahari Mask +5 (def: x magic level +x protection all +5%)

Who is interested in?

Last edited:
Bumping Thread. Price can be changed of course^ I really need this^^

Sure ;) Z racji tego, ze z Polski to napisz na gg 6011951^^

mlvl/skill thing is hardest one cause need to execute movement to work(or some hack like mock did), resistance is easy after small source edit and then it can be hndled just liek attack
and if you have fixed getItemAttribute there is no problem with that

I am also seeking something very similiar... And possibly more complicated scripting that I will concentrate on later.

If anyone is familiar with dragonot's alchemy system. (A NPC that is capable of upgrading items using various ingrediants)

An example would be

Player: Hi
NPC: hello
Player: upgrade "configurable item" +1 -- example "Demon Helmet"
NPC: Would you like to upgrade "Demon Helmet" to +1 for "configurable ingrediants"? -- example "10 vip coins, 20 spider legs, 10 gold dust, 50,000 gold and a demon helmet"
Player: Yes
NPC: Your upgrade was succesful OR Your item was destroyed (has to have a configurable percent) OR You do not have required ingrediants.

The items need to be configurable for upgrades. I need to be able to use the same NPC for several items. NPC needs to be able to add variable status upon upgrade levels. Magic levels, Magic damage (for wands/rods), resist %'s, hit%'s, immunes%'s, regen%'s, movement speed, def, atk.. etc.

I am currently using the latest Rev 4389 TFS. 8.71 client.

If you are capable of doing this please drop me a line for negotiations and further details. I check here often so can drop me a PM or if you want to get a hold of me quicker I am nearly always on Skype. "Phish.aka.Blatrix"

This is a feature I must have. Basic upgrade systems wont fit my needs so please don't redirect unless it is very close to what I am asking for. If you don't think you can handle the task please don't waste mine or your time. We can discuss a price but I expect to see an example before payment. Anyone can say they can script and I have viewed some scripts that have complexity and originality here so I know there is a few here capable of this task. I don't expect the script to be handed to me as it will probably take some hours and testing to perfect to my needs.

I tried to convert several "alchemy NPC's/scripts/actions" to fit my needs but I keep hitting dead ends. I tried to barter with the owner of dragonOT but the language barrier doesn't help. I have searched for several days and tried several possibilities from here in the forums but also failed.

I await an eager and experienced scripter. Once this task is complete, I have serveral other projects if intrested.

I didn't intend to highjack or bring up dead post but seemed like the best place to "stay on topic".
Thx in advance.
Bloodbringer.

Back