• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

CreatureEvent "Upgrade weapon by killing monsters!" v2.0

I changed the script !!
Look up and please tell me if works ??
Thanks

Sorry for flood =/

is it possible to making the ""experience"" the amount of monster kills an exponential value, then allow the weapon to have unlimited attack gain?

You absolutely rock :)

Question, does this work with rods as well or not?

Edit: Also, do bows/ammo apply? Or is it just Swords, Axes, and Clubs?

Last edited:
You absolutely rock :)

Question, does this work with rods as well or not?

Edit: Also, do bows/ammo apply? Or is it just Swords, Axes, and Clubs?

Lol, don't thought about it, test it :).

[07/10/2009 15:09:31] Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
[07/10/2009 15:09:31] data/talkactions/scripts/nebulous entrance.lua:eek:nSay

[07/10/2009 15:09:31] data/talkactions/scripts/nebulous entrance.lua:26: attempt to call global 'comparePos' (a nil value)
[07/10/2009 15:09:31] stack traceback:
[07/10/2009 15:09:31] data/talkactions/scripts/nebulous entrance.lua:26: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/nebulous entrance.lua:19>

That's the error I got from Colandus' version of the script.

Meant add to this such as instead of damage it adds ice damage, fire..etc

But the limit would still be set to w/e you pick so it can only go up to lets say 6. But if you kill 6 orcs you only get +6 to attack or 6 goblins you get +6 earth damage. And if you kill three of both you get +3 attack and +3 earth. If this could be done that would be great.

Lol, don't thought about it, test it :).

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this is amazing. Shawak, you're awesome.

Also, it seems to work on spears, but I doubt that would do much good unless they don't break, and wands/rods seem to upgrade, though they don't seem to show a damage improvement in practice.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this is amazing. Shawak, you're awesome.

Also, it seems to work on spears, but I doubt that would do much good unless they don't break, and wands/rods seem to upgrade, though they don't seem to show a damage improvement in practice.
come on it's just a simple script xd !!!!!1111111

Hey dude, could you fix it for the latest tfs 0.4? It isnt working... giving some troubles :S

As i heard, there will be completly new TFS Manager.

Back