• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[URGENT] Problem with website / apache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grehy

Killroy
Reaction score
http://killroyot.no-ip.org/index.php?subtopic=latestnews

The error I see is;

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
killroyot.no-ip.org
06/19/09 17:23:07
Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5

Evidently apache isn't on, it won't start when I press "start" in the xampp control panel. When I run the apache_start batch file, it says apache 2 is starting, but nothing happens

Any ideas? Anything else I could sue besides xampp to host my website?

Last edited:
hmmm spam start button? sometimes it says "running..." :D
or anyways, i don't know, i've always had apache crashing when going Step 4, sorry i can't be much of help :'(

http://killroyot.no-ip.org/index.php?subtopic=latestnews

The error I see is;

Evidently apache isn't on, it won't start when I press "start" in the xampp control panel. When I run the apache_start batch file, it says apache 2 is starting, but nothing happens

Any ideas? Anything else I could sue besides xampp to host my website?

Did you make sure that you are not running the xampp through your control panel? It will cause conflicts if you try to run the xampp_start while having the xampp already started in your control panel.

However, I would advice you to try the xampp version 1.6.6 as I find its only the newest xampp versions that are causing errors.

Well I haven't made any changes to it, it just "stopped working". Right now, its just a blank white page when I open the website

I'll really appreciate any help, people can't use my website at all, I need this fixed!!

Last edited:
Solved, so many fucking errors now.

When I try to go to the website;

Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/HP_Administrator.YOUR-4DACD0EA75/Desktop/KillroyOT/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

I think its because its not connected to mysql since I re-installed. When I try to log on phpmyadmin I get;

Error

MySQL said: Documentation
#2003 - The server is not responding
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

Help please!

Last edited:
Now its saying my fucking ports are blocked. It says 7171 is blocked, but 80 isn't, when they're both forwarded. When I try to get on phpmyadmin;

Error

MySQL said: Documentation
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

..I have no idea whats going on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back