• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

URGENT: TFS 0.4 error

Waller

gogo
Reaction score
When I run the exe this error appears, then the exe crash.

gjM2BVT.png

Last edited:
Check cords at x= 12800, y= 20994, z= 4 in mapeditor, seems to be something wrong there.
edit: There is also something whit the depot box (id 2591) is it missing a town?

Check cords at x= 12800, y= 20994, z= 4 in mapeditor, seems to be something wrong there.
edit: There is also something whit the depot box (id 2591) is it missing a town?
unserialization errors don't cause the exe to crash, unless they magically do now and didn't when i used 0.4

unserialization errors don't cause the exe to crash, unless they magically do now and didn't when i used 0.4
Okey, well i dont know what is causing the crash, i just saw it printed error in the line and thought it has to do whit the crash.

Since the rest of the errors in the console is just warning's

p.s I upgraded from 0.3.6 to 0.4, but someone I know used the same tfs files and it worked for him !

Last edited:
Back