• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
How many mc will be legal ?
If you ban cave bot or rune maker how long will be ban?
Ban For 3 days like on realera or delete like on tibiantis ?

Interesting project been playing test server a bit like what I´ve seen so far. Admin is active listening and taking feedback into consideration and following his vision.

What about your friends?
I Heard that few Years ago you give your friends CC.
Is IT true ?

Careful what you do on this server. I logged in and killed a player and the GM messages each team trying to find out why I killed them and wants payment for the player. He also threatened to ban my account because of a few comments in discord towards him.GM panther.png

Careful what you do on this server. I logged in and killed a player and the GM messages each team trying to find out why I killed them and wants payment for the player. He also threatened to ban my account because of a few comments in discord towards him.View attachment 80797
I've heard there were few bans for killing streamers, is that also true?

This GM doesn't like player killing on neutrals! If you log in to kill people you will be banned by him so it's probably true
as gm i would have banned you too because you fuck up new incommers experience that will end up in them quitting the game, so that's might be the reason

as gm i would have banned you too because you fuck up new incommers experience that will end up in them quitting the game, so that's might be the reason
Don't log in a PvP server then if you don't wanna risk dying at any time?

Also it's not like I would kill level 30 below I killed level 50+

Hi guys i wanna join this server, is it worth it to start playing now? or? what do u think? thanks!! and how the premmium system works here? must we pay for pacc? ty!

I've heard there were few bans for killing streamers, is that also true?

What you heard was probably regarding some toxic players several months ago. People love to talk about things of which they have no idea, but what happened was some guy was making irl threats of death among other things to one particular player who happened to also be a streamer, including physical threats against me and threats of ddosing the server. This came about after their "main" account was banned after being caught cheating. Ultimately they were banned, they had a few accounts they used all of them to target one specific player relentlessly, but no, people aren't banned solely for killing a streamer. We will very rarely intervene unless it's excessive destructive behaviour like this.

Hi guys i wanna join this server, is it worth it to start playing now? or? what do u think? thanks!! and how the premmium system works here? must we pay for pacc? ty!

Definitely worth playing :) We're here for good. Premium features are similar to real tibia of the time, with a couple other small perks, the goal of our server isnt to make profits, so its quite cheap. IF you cant afford it via donations, it can be bought from other players in game for quite cheap.

What you heard was probably regarding some toxic players several months ago. People love to talk about things of which they have no idea, but what happened was some guy was making irl threats of death among other things to one particular player who happened to also be a streamer, including physical threats against me and threats of ddosing the server. This came about after their "main" account was banned after being caught cheating. Ultimately they were banned, they had a few accounts they used all of them to target one specific player relentlessly, but no, people aren't banned solely for killing a streamer. We will very rarely intervene unless it's excessive destructive behaviour like this.
Sad, people on this era are getting old and more crazy, i got similar case recently on my server on launch date, all related to a group of kids maybe was the same people.

Manage an oldschool server this days is hard task (is more easy develop the server than take time to understand the toxic players)

Make good systems, give unique server is not enough for they, you will be a bad staff member for everyone.

after furiously playing on this server i can say two things
I extremely baited few rats inside of our discords to reveal themselves.
they reported me for botting on android client? ( got banned because gm took screenshot as proof)

today after getting 3 people to frag my noobchar (anti pk team rpg players) i told them that I botted that char just to make them more angry.
what happened? they msg gm and he deleted the character without any proof of actually botting (its enough you say in game that you bot and the gm will put the ban hammer) crazy crazy crazy. Not recommended if 5 donator rpg players can gang on you and could easily fabricate screenshots and gm shoot banhammer. its a joke.

Sad, people on this era are getting old and more crazy, i got similar case recently on my server on launch date, all related to a group of kids maybe was the same people.

Manage an oldschool server this days is hard task (is more easy develop the server than take time to understand the toxic players)

Make good systems, give unique server is not enough for they, you will be a bad staff member for everyone.

complain that people pvp in pvp game 🤔 if only cipsoft was so active on the GM chars. jesus yall disgrace to community. run non pvp server if you dont want to play tibia.game was hardcore always but butthurt newbies like yous is what ruined the game. the best part is that you can nonchalantly fk with other players.