• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

pink_panther

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Nostalther is a Nostalrius project created and customized by a dedicated and old school Tibia fan. Back when Tibia ward hard, no hotkeys, days of hidden training, hard boss hunts, a brutal death penalty. Nostalther brings a Tibia 7.4 experience with the cosmetics of Tibia 3.0 to 10.98.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tibia_9dXRvkeYAR.jpg

mino.gif

bugs.gif

Fixed the helpdeskm, would love to take feedback/change requests to make a more inviting server.

rats.gif

Added "Traveling Trader" that will buy all Rashid items and Blue/Green Djinn items as long as you've done the Djin War Quests.

I've also added a cool ability to fill up vials with urine if you use an empty vial on yourself, because reasons.​

Nerfed the loot/skill rates a little.

Made some other bug fixes and improvements

:)

Custom Loot Notifications
loot.gif

Stackable Blanks and Conjuring from Backpacks
runes.gif

oldwands.png

wandofmight.png

elvenwand.png

woodenwand.png

goldenwand.png

Henry will help provide blessings, if you help him first.
henry.png

blackbert.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Go try to step next to his house (north east) JUST playing! its bugged :|

I tryed with three charicters, the map is bugged and crashs my client everytime.

edit, charicters are stuck in a crashing loop. xD

Last edited:
Go try to step next to his house (north east) JUST playing! its bugged :|

What is bugged? I'm not sure what you mean?

Are you using the custom client? There are some custom sprites/items so you will need to use it.

If you are only using the original 7.72 client with IP Changer, the game will crash when custom items/sprites come into the screen.

Download our client here Panthers RealOTS (http://www.tibia.tls.id.au/downloads.php)

Pretty fun server and I enjoy enough that I decided to continue with my plan that I had for a character since I'm the crazy fool that wants to stay in Rook on at least one character and work on another in main land. So far ain't came across any issues so that's a good sign.

I play on it when I'm awake. Wish others would be there. It's not a bad server at all. Pretty fun with decent rates.

Do i need missions for rashid?

Not to sell Rashid items. He also buys Djinn items for both factoions, but you need to do one or the other to be able to sell djinn items (you can sell all dhinn items to rashid, but still need to do quest)

So does anyone play here or is it a dead sever?

It will always be online and I'm always around :)

Looks nice, but im kinda offended that you call this RealOTS. xD

Aw :(

I call it Prots ;) But it's just a name. I just wanted to make a chill nostalgic server to play, thats close as possible to the Real Tibia, but I'm always open to suggestions.

Remember this room?
rookrots.png

behemoths.png

I added a depo and some houses on Rook for those who call it home :)
rookdepo.png

rookhouse.png

behemoths2.png