• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US][7.4] Old-War [WarServer]

Server Website/AAC
http://old-war.hopto.org
Server Address
Old-war.hopto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Lording

Reaction score
Old-War 7.4 files were erased from hosting, hardrive and all kind of backup was lost!

But we decided to launch Old-War back! so we made it from scratch with a new theme for this version number 25!

IP: Latest News - Old-War (http://old-war.hopto.org)

Resurrection​

3a73fede16e1c60777e6adc9085f9e91.gifcaa4ff564368e2dcacbcde71cd169b49.gif

Resurrection tokens, coins and spells:

Resurrection Spells:

• Exura mort "PlayerName (5 soul - 30% total mana)
  • Exura mas mort (7 soul - 70% total mana)
Resurrection Tokens:

Everytime you resurrect a friend you earn a resurrection token.

Resurrection Coins:

You can resurrect yourself with these coins.

How to get them?

• When you get 5 tokens you automatically exchange them for a coin
  • After being online for 1 hour you receive a resurrection coin

The Resurrection version of Old-War comes with these regular systems:

• Automatic map changer
  • Killstreaks
  • Skulls for killing players
  • Experience and money from killing players
  • Very rares inside bodies
  • Quests and bosses
  • Events
Old-War v25 is on a very early phase, expect many changes and updates.

However you're able to download our latest client and create your account in order to start playing Old-War!

Special thanks to Xikini, Zbizu and Nekiro.

I played war servers back in the days, and when you died you just logged back in. Whats up with these tokens? Whats their purpose?

What about opening EU server once? I know US playerbase is bigger and more active but i would like to play this server on normal ping for once. If you could open 2 servers one hosted in poland/germany and second one whatever suits USA players playing ur ot.

@SnorkY
As most war servers there are skulls for frags(or soul) so when you get 5, 10 , 15 or 25. you will be getting X skull.
When you really want to kill a player with red skull you'll gotta think twice about killing him and leave the corpse before start a new fight, the purpose of resurrection is about that you now have to separate the redskull from his teammate otherwise they might revive the dead guy. If this happens the red skull won't lose level, soul or skull. If the time ends out then the death player will receive the punishment: Experience loss(about 3 lvls), teleport to temple, soul set to 0 and if it has any skull it will end out.
When a player get killed he can decide if he want to afront Death(loses), Wait(if a friend might revive him) or Resurrect(if he has a coin).
You have to keep in mind that resurrections spells can't bypass walls, also if the guy get resurrected in OB he will only get 30% of his total HP and mana, so there is an high risk to get killed again in the next few seconds. This make the game more hectic.
Also if you're a solo player, you can use the resurrection spells to resurrect your enemies and humiliate killing them twice. This way you will be earning
resurrection coins (5 resurrections spells(tokens) = 1 coin) that let you resurrect yourself without any spell that cost soul points.

Old-War is online just in case someone want to play
There are some players online now

Old-War is online just in case someone want to play
There are some players online now
What about EU host? I have seen some posts about it back then 2-3 years ago. I never logged in because I was waiting for an EU server. I hope that you can deliver the promise and launch EU server.