• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

US Government shut-down?

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
Well I'm not too well informed on this, although from what I've read it's simply that the Republicans and Democrats can't agree over some $32 billion in small issues like funding EPA and Planned Parenthood. What about tackling the big spending? Like to over $600 billion the US spends on it's military every year? Get this, if the government shuts down 800,000 federal employees will not be able to come into work, and over a million will not get paid, but Congress will still get their paychecks. In my opinion they are greed, they want more and more money. It's filthy and disgusting, I wouldn't even spit in the direction of these people.

Dixter, keep thinking
The own U.S goverment has its "own" debt, funny coincedence?

They will keep with their cool stories declining investments in funds that would benefit us,
but they rather spend the money to airstrike Lybia instead, and they will keep their mouth fucking shut.

And they'll keep taking money form our paychecks so when we retire, we can think "im going to get paid by social security" when the money you're getting paid its actually the money the goverment has taken from you.

Back