• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] Pandera 7.6 [Custom RPG/PvP-E]

Lording

Reaction score
Pandera it's hosted mainly for wars and custom content such as monsters, spells and map. You must download our antibot client in order to play, please visit the downloads section(Available at Friday).

General Information:
Highrated server
Double charged runes
T-Ring/E-Ring Unlimited
Shared experience(+15%)
Bounty hunters
Kill broadcast
Start at level 20

PvP Information:
4h Frags for Redskull
8h Frags to get banned
6h To lose a frag.
7.4 formula's

Systems
Paintball event
Cast system
SpeedBase modified for highlvl wars
Guild Wars

Thought the Pandera days were done to be honest. At least there's a fun server coming back for a bit :p

Thought the Pandera days were done to be honest. At least there's a fun server coming back for a bit :p
I thought the same. Old-war players requested a fun rpg server and Pandera can do this :)

Stages:
1 - 7 level, 60x
8 - 20 level, 35x
21 - 30 level, 25x
31 - 40 level, 18x
41 - 55 level, 13x
56 - 70 level, 8x
71 - 80 level, 7x
81 - 90 level, 6x
91 - 100 level, 5x
101 - 130 level, 4x
131+ level, 3x

Followed.

Such a perfect map, when this map came out (thanks to my uncle who was a mapper and alot of other mappers) they created one of the best old school custom maps ever.

Less than 24 hours!
Download section is now open for the public

it was worse before, also 35 minutes till launch!!!!

and rip website

Last edited by a moderator:
upload client here plz

website dead

I think this realtibia.org is ddosing you, or maybe natwar xD

This is by faar the worst OT server i have ever played, if i give my 7 year old niece a schoolproject to make an OT server, i am sure that she will get the job done better than you...
Ammunition of all kinds(?) are limited to 1 sqm, basicly paladins are mele classes with shit damage?
your items are protected to level 50 but when a player kills you after you´ve hit lvl 50 you will loose all your items even tho you´re not redskull (tried on 3 chars, an vocations, not just a bug).
Random and frequent laggs, not ping-related.
By faar the worst thing of the server is the fact that donations paid for RL cash are not given to the player ordering the item.
Staff members are not online, not even the first day?! and if they´re online they are not helpfull at all in any chat.

If i would have to rate this OT server i would still give it 3/10 tho since its a fun map, fun concept and if you fix all the bugs i think it might have much potential to be a great oldschool server :)

Sincerely Tobbe

Edit: this server was actually so stupid that i had to break my post-virginity... So thanks for that aswell

This is by faar the worst OT server i have ever played, if i give my 7 year old niece a schoolproject to make an OT server, i am sure that she will get the job done better than you...
Ammunition of all kinds(?) are limited to 1 sqm, basicly paladins are mele classes with shit damage?
your items are protected to level 50 but when a player kills you after you´ve hit lvl 50 you will loose all your items even tho you´re not redskull (tried on 3 chars, an vocations, not just a bug).
Random and frequent laggs, not ping-related.
By faar the worst thing of the server is the fact that donations paid for RL cash are not given to the player ordering the item.
Staff members are not online, not even the first day?! and if they´re online they are not helpfull at all in any chat.

If i would have to rate this OT server i would still give it 3/10 tho since its a fun map, fun concept and if you fix all the bugs i think it might have much potential to be a great oldschool server :)

Sincerely Tobbe

Edit: this server was actually so stupid that i had to break my post-virginity... So thanks for that aswell
My modem has been pinged since server started, Im actually outside home. Got around 20 minutes fixing bugs already, item loos and weapon ammo it's fixed by now.

Back