• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][10.00-12.30] Cronara Retro-PvP RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 16th - Active Staff, Exclusive War System

Server Website/AAC
https://www.cronara.com/
Server Address
new.cronara.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Fortera Global

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

letter_martel_W.gif
elcome to the Cronara Global, developed and tested by great perfectionist programmers, we have a global map 100% RL and all the latest updates, including Summer and Winter Update 2019.

IP: cronara.com
Port: 7171

Client: Tibia 10 and 12
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Virginia, on a dedicated server
Website: Cronara - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (https://cronara.com/)
Exp rate: (stages - check)
Map: Global map
Runes: Normal charges
Loot rate: 4x
Server type: retro-pvp
Skills & Magic rates: (stages - check)

divisor_latestupdates.png

FeasterSouls1.png
FeasterSouls2.png
FeasterSouls3.png

FeasterSouls4.png
FeasterSouls5.png
cronara_house.png

New Issavi city with all contents, Kilmaresh quest, new spots, new houses, new quests.

divisor_outfit.png

banner_trailblazer_small.jpg

The everlasting shine brightens the hearts and minds of all creatures its rays touch, bringing light even to the darkest corners of the world as a beacon of insight and knowledge.

divisor_search.png

➥ Host SA/NA
br.png
us.png
AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600X with 1GBs network
➥ Global Quicklooting
➥ No VIP Boots
➥ Winter Update 2019 (Barren Drift, Zarganash, Brain Grounds, Netherworld, New Houses)
➥ Summer Update 2019 (Issavi city, Bastesh Temple, Cobra Bastion)
➥ Kilmaresh Quest
➥ Grave Danger Quest
➥ Hand of the Inquisition Outfits Quest
➥ Cyclopedia
➥ Exclusive War System by command or web
➥ Exclusive Private War (many war options)

divisor_opening.png

April 16th at 20h!
More than 1000 active players!

Create your account now!

Have fun, yours Cronara!​
Post automatically merged:

Dragon Scale Outfit
93651002_127367482217940_7206049417164488704_n.png

Last edited:
went to try out the server and was killed 5 times in my first hour of playing by people over 200 lvls above me... guess thats it for me

How come it says Virginia but in otservlist it says brasil? :s

Because administration is from brasil, but I changed there to Virginian :p
Post automatically merged:

went to try out the server and was killed 5 times in my first hour of playing by people over 200 lvls above me... guess thats it for me

Try again, it happens, the server is pvp :(

1590118882754.png Tried it again and this happened soon as I left the temple, really sucks as the server does look good indeed and looks complete but this really puts off people from wanting to play it, when people camp the temple and kill off the level 8s

View attachment 45831 Tried it again and this happened soon as I left the temple, really sucks as the server does look good indeed and looks complete but this really puts off people from wanting to play it, when people camp the temple and kill off the level 8s

Its a rare case :( Unfortunately, we cannot provide protection for high levels because that protection will create new problems.

Back