• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10/12.40] Talera-Global | Start 22th July | North America Server | Low Ping for Brazilian Players | 12.40+ | Netherworld | Feaster of Souls!

Server Website/AAC
https://talera-global.com
Server Address
talera-global.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Chriistian.L.B

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
TALERA-GLOBAL-AD.png
Opening on July 22, 2020 at 20:00 (Register NOW!)

IP : talera-global.com
Port:
Client
: 10/12.40
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USAl Proxy for Brazilian players.

Events:
- Check our website on Events section!

Commands:
- Check our website on Commands section!

Exp stages:
- Check our website on Exp Stage section!

What can you find on Talera ?
(100% real like without boring pre quest necessary to do)
- Final boss Ancien Spawn of Morgathla

1538659619-Ancient_Spawn_of_Morgathla.gif
1530539863-The_Baron_from_Below.gif
1530539878-The_Count_of_the_Core.gif
1530539898-The_Duke_of_the_Depths.gif
1538424542-Glowing_Obsidian_Pipes.gif
1538650365-Huge_Red_Crystal.gif

Stonerefiner's caves in Corym Mines (Venore)
Grimvale Quest (Foxtail Amulet obtaining)
- Dream Labyrinth bosses and features
- Guild Daily Reward System

Map Information:
  • RL Tibia map
  • Full Oramond
  • Full Roshamuul
  • Full Otherworld
  • Full Krailos
  • Halls of Hope
  • Kilmaresh/Issavi
  • Grave Danger Quest
  • Feaster of Souls Quest
  • Heart of Destruction Quest
  • Secret Library free access (250+)

Last edited:
My feedback about the server: The server is completely smooth, the server administration is always online on the server taking the doubts, the GM always keeps the server with events that last for hours, the server mechanics also presents a very good proposal . very fucking server!

My feedback about the server: The server is completely smooth, the server administration is always online on the server taking the doubts, the GM always keeps the server with events that last for hours, the server mechanics also presents a very good proposal . very fucking server!
Thanks i hope you guys enjoy the server, its made by fan to fans. ☻

bCdIIBX.png

maybe @Realjoaov didn't meant it? 😂 and why is there a gunzodus tag, are you guys related?
I'm really happy seeing you commenting on my thread i'm your fan from brazil kk, about gunzodus tag it's only for advertise purpose, gunzodus is a great real map server.
Realjoao try: ITS A REALLY FUCKING GOOD SERVER ;D

Check your downloads, aint working.
Here works fine, i will change the download host, thanks for report anyway <3

We have nothing to do with those ctrl+c ctrl+v servers, also the Otland post is just copy-paste of our old post.

Your server is really great, the best of the scene i'm you fan, sorry if i copy something but the server have same quests, mechanics kk

Would be nice to get rid of the version 10, theres too many people using bot.

*and punish the ones that use it.

Im kinda confused. It says USA hosted but some stuff on the website is in portuguese. So before I download and get to invested in the server, is it USA or BR? Hopefully its USA cuz i cant play with high ping and this server is what i have been looking to play for ages!

I tried to donate but it wouldn't let me change my country. I am from USA it says br and won't change...how are american players suppose to donate?

Back