• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10/12.40] Talera-Global | Start 22th July | North America Server | Low Ping for Brazilian Players | 12.40+ | Netherworld | Feaster of Souls!

Server Website/AAC
https://talera-global.com
Server Address
talera-global.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I tried to donate but it wouldn't let me change my country. I am from USA it says br and won't change...how are american players suppose to donate?
i already received a lot of donations from players in USA, maybe you just need to add some credit card on your paypal. i will check that.

Worked thanks! Love the server btw! For the USA players the ping on this server is amazing! Question though, is there any plans for a reset anytime soon? I don't want to donate money for the server to reset and I love all my items, exp etc..

Worked thanks! Love the server btw! For the USA players the ping on this server is amazing! Question though, is there any plans for a reset anytime soon? I don't want to donate money for the server to reset and I love all my items, exp etc..
The server stay online without resets. This weekend i will update then with new features, bosses and maps.

I've been playing for a while now i like the server, but i don't think some enchantments on eq is working properly, for instance life steal i have 50% life steal on my eq but when i'm doing damage its not healing even close to it

I've been playing for a while now i like the server, but i don't think some enchantments on eq is working properly, for instance life steal i have 50% life steal on my eq but when i'm doing damage its not healing even close to it
Really thanks, imbuements equips will be fixed on the next update. The staff still working to bring a nice server for u guys.

Test-Server starts at 15 october come and help us make a better server for u guys.

There is a special board for the Test Server 2020 within the Support Boards section which can be viewed by all players:

💥 Talera Global - Fully updated global server ! 💥 (Fan made video)
Save the Date! We are thrilled to finally announce the official release date of Talera-Global!
Our server will launch, October 24, at 19:00 PM (GMT-3) / 16:00 (Brasilia Time)
As of right now, our website is open for you to register your account and create your character in advance.
¿You will stay out? 😉
Create your account now !
✅ Host USA
✅ Global Map (FULL UPDATED!)
✅ Bounac with bosses
✅ Soul War QUEST !
✅ Global Map (FULL UPDATED!)
✅ Versão 12.40 (NO BOTS)
✅ QuickLoot
✅ Cyclopedia Completa (bestiary, charms, items, etc)
✅ Novo Winter Update 2019 (Zarganash, etc)
✅ Cobra Bastion + Falcon com Mecânicas
✅ New Systems
✅ Store Category
Our server was totally planned for you demanding player who is looking for a server that can PLAY AND HAVE FUN.
¿Te vas a quedar fuera? 😉
Crea tu cuenta ahora y compite por grandes premios.
Are you going to stay out? 😉
Create your account now and compete for big prizes.
Vai ficar de fora? 😉
Crie já sua conta e concorra a grandes premios.

Back