• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 10.41 Try Tryera! Realmap! Open now!

vingo

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls!
this is Tryera!
10:41 realmap based server!
Feel free to try it out and see what you think!
This server is purely hosted for the purpose of enjoying OTs and this server is based on the ongoing project of Printer!
Some information:

IP and Website:
Http://Tryera.zapto.org
Tryera.zapto.org
You don't need to complete quests in order to use yalahar gates!
You will recieve money when reaching certain levels!
Experience rates will be fairly high to provide an fun ride! (starts at 74 and goes down to 2x after lvl 200)
Shop system will be disabled and might or might not show up in the future!
Im aware that there might be some bugs and we will try to fix everything at a reasonable rate!
Thanks and give it a go!

EDIT: If you guys want me to crank the exp stages up just suggest it here, if enough people wants it then you shall get it!

Last edited:
It only says that it is, there is actually 1 guy playing it right now!

Fixed it btw!

Last edited:
We can't read the text properly while using the xenFracture_fluid style. Try using the default text instead of the black one.

Tell us why would we play this real map when there are hundreds maybe thousands of other servers exactly like yours. Why is yours special?

I haven't said that mine is special I just said that I love OTs and wanted to put one online, if someone wants to play, feel free!

If not, well then I cant make you :)
Im doing this for fun, as a hobby.

Also Im doing this to promote PrinterLUAs github project :)!

I haven't said that mine is special I just said that I love OTs and wanted to put one online, if someone wants to play, feel free!

If not, well then I cant make you :)
Im doing this for fun, as a hobby.

If you could bring something new and awesome a lot of people may be interested and actually join in. There are currently too many Real maps in my opinion, but good luck anyway!

Thanks sir, I just want to provide people an easy and fun way to play an version of real tibia!

Maybe I could higher the exp rates, add some events and other fun stuffs. I dont know what's ahead of me.

Back