• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10.95] CarcooIzx OT [High Rates] [Custom] [ ALREADY STARTED ]

Do you like it ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow_

dlnrs6.png

Lastly after a year of working CarcooIzx OT is ready to be out now!

CarcooIzx OT took a long time to be customized 90% and to balance vocations while it is high experience tibia server, we have friendly staff to do daily events and we also have 5 different types of events lets talk about it.

Events :
1. Firestorm event: You must be lucky to survive in this event, the storm kills randomly players in the event and the last one stays without death will be the winner.

2. Trivia event: it is very easy questions about individual things and any player can answer it, this event depends on how fast are you.

3. The last man standing event: this event is free for all deathmatch event you must be the last one stays after the rest players death.

4. Zombie arena: in this event, we can say it like a zombies raid and all the players are versus the zombies and they must kill all the zombies in order to win the event and who stays alive will take the reward.

5. Tower of defense event: this event is hard to be explained 100% correct so there will be a video explaining it later.
Note ( event reward is 300 premium points )

Some Systems :
1. Looting system: to make it easier to loot rare items now you can loot them by auto looting system but unfortunately, auto looting is exclusive so we have added loot channel to be able to know what you have just looted and a broadcast on killing monster contains a rare item.

2. Crafting system: after a poll, we found that 57% of players like crafting instead of quests so we made 2 ways to get items you must do tasks to get some ultimate rare items and there are quests to do too.

3. Tasks System: our task system got ranks to know more about it create your character now!

Rates:
Skills rate: 500x
Magic rate: 100x
Exp Stages :
1-50k = 1,200,0000x
50k-100k = 1,100,000x
100k-125k = 1,000,000x
125k - 150k = 800,000x
150k - 175k = 600,000x
175k - 200k = 450,000x
200k - 225k = 300,000x
225k - 250k = 150,000x
250k - 275k = 75,000x
275k - 300k =37,500x
300k - 325k = 18,750x
325k - 350k =10,000x
350k - XXX = 5000x

Map:
Crafting :
2rgcly8.png
Skills Window :
vowf21.png

Depot :

16hlwrk.png

Offline Trainers :
wvcya1.png

Temple and Reward Chest :
2rw239w.png

Hunting Area :
2woeqeo.png

Quests :
34j53yf.png

Connection Information:
IP : carcooizx.zapto.org
Port : 7171
Client : 10.95 / Custom Client
Server Type : PVP
Map Type : Customized 95%

Release Date : Jul 27 2018 17:00:00 CST
Patches Every Month

There are too much more things to do in CarcooIzx OT, to celebrate our first hours in CarcooIzx OT the first 10 players will join will be awarded!
See You There ! :)

CarcooIzx OT Started !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hosting service just doing something sorry for that we are trying to contact them to get it online as soon as possible.

Edit : CarcooIzx-OT Is Online

Why did u delete 2 characters which had dons ?

Why did u delete 2 characters which had dons ?
We have faced some issues with our hosting provider and it caused erasing all of our data so we changed it just recreate it and send report by using !report command

you have a terrible mistake, you kill the monsters and they do not fall, they do not give you experience

you have a terrible mistake, you kill the monsters and they do not fall, they do not give you experience
this was a problem with your character idk why it happened but all good rightnow

You server is so bugged :S
this server have just started 5-6 days ago so you can report the bugs and i will fix it directly

BUMP

Next 10 Players will say !report ZXHA1Z will receive free donation points !

Everyone reported the code have received free points !

so dumb question if im coming back to server would I get my mount and my points back? bcus u deleted the char ;D - Uncle Barth

so dumb question if im coming back to server would I get my mount and my points back? bcus u deleted the char ;D - Uncle Barth
Yeah sure it was a problem with the VPS provider i gave everybody everything back and i was waiting for you + you will have a reward ! ( I'am waiting :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back