• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10.99] [DULA ART] [ONLINE]

Server Website/AAC
http://dulasart.hopto.org/
Server Address
dulasart.hopto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

MexicanDude

Banned User
Reaction score
Dulas Art Gameplay (NEW GAME 2022 CUSTOM)

Informations:

-Datacenter (USA)

-Detailed Balanced PvP System

-Cast System

-Unique Map With Some Parts Of All World Maps In Otland (Years of work)

-Unique World Events

-Systems based on the fantasy and about of databases compiled from ancient servers.

Port: 7171

Owin boss 12 december 2020.png

thats just sword art ot renamed without even reseting characters

so well just ctrl c ctrl v my post
only floor 1 is done rest stuff is random map with random mobs
if u are close to finishing content on floor 1 admin will nerf your character to the ground so u wont be able to progress further was fun tho
endgame quests looks like theres 5000 mobs without any drop/exp ur dmg isnt scaling and u fight entire screen of mobs killing them super slow its like 30min to progress 20 squares and find chests/npc which have been randomly placed by gm on 1000x1000 map where EVERY single sqm is filled with mobs
and even if u manage to progress thought it cuz u have patience(or gather team) gm will tp nerf ur healing and let u die by mobs or just tp you out or just ban w/e he wants to not let u see theres nothing after such quests

To avoid confusion this is SAO ots that has been on forum here,
just look at the thread it's a copy kekekekekekeke
look at the website, everything clicks together

thats just sword art ot renamed without even reseting characters

so well just ctrl c ctrl v my post
only floor 1 is done rest stuff is random map with random mobs
if u are close to finishing content on floor 1 admin will nerf your character to the ground so u wont be able to progress further was fun tho
endgame quests looks like theres 5000 mobs without any drop/exp ur dmg isnt scaling and u fight entire screen of mobs killing them super slow its like 30min to progress 20 squares and find chests/npc which have been randomly placed by gm on 1000x1000 map where EVERY single sqm is filled with mobs
and even if u manage to progress thought it cuz u have patience(or gather team) gm will tp nerf ur healing and let u die by mobs or just tp you out or just ban w/e he wants to not let u see theres nothing after such quests

Excuse me, who are you? This server was bought a week ago, they sold it in a xtibia forum and facebook.

I'm not the only one who has it now.

Excuse me, who are you? This server was bought a week ago, they sold it in a xtibia forum and facebook.

show screenshots of the transaction. how you approached him. no one will believe you unless you prove it.

yeah cool

too bad you forgot to change ur discord account and we can browse chat history

assuming you're not the real owner which i am willing to bet my left testicle that you are, your server is still scuffed as FUCK and i mean it, it's so SCUFFED, bro the amount of fixing on that server, you must be insane to buy that.
But out of curiosity, if you did buy it, how much was it ?

assuming you're not the real owner which i am willing to bet my left testicle that you are, your server is still scuffed as FUCK and i mean it, it's so SCUFFED, bro the amount of fixing on that server, you must be insane to buy that.
But out of curiosity, if you did buy it, how much was it ?
We bought it between 3 people including kito, someone known for having created a server real map and another one who is known for creating other servers in Mexico, we are from Monterrey, and if we pay a sum of euros between the 3. I can show details of the transaction, on facebook talking to the private he sells it to the server just talk to catlina's facebook I think it was? and in a forum in a part of Xtibia I had seen your publication that was more than 10 years old and blah blah blah, the truth is I don't know how many bugs it has or errors but I solved a lot on the first day and even the client had rare bugs.

Another very strange thing is that he sells it to you with a website that seems very strange because I can't run any database other than the original one so we tried to delete the accounts but we still don't know how to manage that database and it has a very strange encrypted code that can not be decrypted yet, so it was decided to open using that database. If someone can help me, it's welcome.

We bought it between 3 people including kito, someone known for having created a server real map and another one who is known for creating other servers in Mexico, we are from Monterrey, and if we pay a sum of euros between the 3. I can show details of the transaction, on facebook talking to the private he sells it to the server just talk to catlina's facebook I think it was? and in a forum in a part of Xtibia I had seen your publication that was more than 10 years old and blah blah blah, the truth is I don't know how many bugs it has or errors but I solved a lot on the first day and even the client had rare bugs.

Another very strange thing is that he sells it to you with a website that seems very strange because I can't run any database other than the original one so we tried to delete the accounts but we still don't know how to manage that database and it has a very strange encrypted code that can not be decrypted yet, so it was decided to open using that database. If someone can help me, it's welcome.
sure.. i will still call bullshit on all that but what's your discord name? i've seen you guys have a discord server now at least on the dula art page it shows that you do.

sure.. i will still call bullshit on all that but what's your discord name? i've seen you guys have a discord server now at least on the dula art page it shows that you do.
Tohka12 is my name in discord official. He was known as "god Dary" on a war server before and also had created the world27 server on otservlist, i make several servers created but they were "war".

Dulas Art Gameplay (NEW GAME 2022 CUSTOM)

Informations:

-Datacenter (USA)

-Detailed Balanced PvP System

-Cast System

-Unique Map With Some Parts Of All World Maps In Otland (Years of work)

-Unique World Events

-Systems based on the fantasy and about of databases compiled from ancient servers.

Port: 7171

View attachment 68267
i know ur desperate to have people play here on sao ots still but why are you spoofing your server to simulate that people actually play there