• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][10x/OTCv8][XILUX-OTS EVO] START 11/22/2020 12:00 EST [RARE/EPIC/LEGENDARY EQ][SKILL POINTS][IMBUE][ROSHAMUUL][ORDER OF THE LION/COBRA/FALCON]

Server Website/AAC
https://xilux-ots.com
Server Address
xilux-ots.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

JayMeazy

Solutions
Reaction score
XILUX-OTS EVO START 11/22/2020 12:00 EST

Connection Details:

Site: Xilux-OTS
IP: xilux-ots.com
Client: Custom 10x or
OTCv8 with custom bot features ( heal friend/party/guild, click reuse, hold target, and more! )

Additional Details:

Rare/Epic/Legendary Items:

Legendary stats: +1-2% ( HP%, MP%, CRIT%, CRITDMG, MLEECH, LLEECH, DMG%, HEAL%)

Rare: 1 legendary stat, 1-2 imbue slots [ DROPPED BY MONSTERS/QUESTS/REWARD BOSSES]
Epic: 2 legendary stats, 1-3 imbue slots [ DROPPED BY MONSTERS/QUESTS/REWARD BOSSES]
Legendary: 3 legendary stats, third can be +1-3%, 2-3 imbue slots [ DROPPED BY QUESTS/REWARD BOSSES]
Screenshot (88).png

Imbue:
Any Rare/Epic/Legendary item will have at least 1 imbue slot, up to 3.
With imbuements you can add +2-4% per stat:
Screenshot (89).png

Skill Points:
Every level until 501 you get a skill point, to be spent with !points, also over 750 skill points available from spawn shrines!

Screenshot (92).png

Daily Quests and Reward Bosses:
Both daily quests and reward bosses have the ability to give legendary items, to see which bosses are available, or when they will be available to fight, say !bosses.

Screenshot (93).png

EXTRA DETAILS:
Monster levels: Monsters can be level 1-20 ( the highest I've saw is 13 ) and the higher their level, more dmg, loot, health, and exp.

Level 500 Promotion gives 300ms faster attack speed, and various spells, one of which is a passive spell:
You cast the passive spell to toggle the buff that it gives:
Sorcerer: 10% crit chance or 10% dmg
Druid: 4%mleech% & amount, 4% lleech% & amount or 10% healing
Paladin: 10% crit chance or 10% heal
Knight: 10% dmg or 4%mleech% & amount, 4% lleech% & amount

Various global spawns:

Warzones:
Prismatic and gill items have a chance to be rare/epic/legendary upon creation!

Custom Roshamuul advance:
Will need completed in order to advance to other teleports in the high level area and world bosses Gaz'haragoth and Ormafir, good luck. Mini-bosses will be reward bosses so the items can be legendary, also umbral creation can yield rare/epic/legendary.

Secret Library:
Will need completed to access the Cobras/Lions/Falcons.

Order of the Cobra/Lion/Falcon:
To get to the final bosses you will need to find all the chests in the area!

MultiKey command:
This is easily one of my favorite features, hopefully here I can explain it's potential! With the multikey command you can set multiple spells to one hotkey, casting them in order from first to last, so that a single hotkey can be used to cast high cooldown spells mixed with your regular spells. Because it's a command, you can also put it in the bot. For example:

!mk 1, add, exevo gran max flam, exevo gran max vis, exevo gran mas flam vis

After using that command, when you say !mk 1
It'll cast whichever spell it can cast first.

OTCv8 BOT FEATURES:
No bot for client 10x? No problem! The bot layout provided by Xilux-OTS features various bot functions we're used to as well as some better than elfbot! Including auto heal friend/party/guild, click reuse, hold target, auto buff ( utito tempo ), attack target with rune above certain HP%/MP%, cavebot

CREATE AN ACCOUNT NOW!

Reward Bosses update:
I added 15~ reward bosses to lower level spawns, this will give normal items
(demon shields, skull helmets, steel boots, etc.,) a way to be legendary,
since monsters only drop rare and epic items. There's also more reward bosses in the higher level areas.
Here is the !bosses command, as well as a Grim Reaper boss that you have to complete the task to get to.
Screenshot (95).png

JOIN NOW! 5 DAYS UNTIL START!

I loved it when it first opened. But I remember there was a bug about the maxhp attribute. I'll be in the game when it opens again.

I loved it when it first opened. But I remember there was a bug about the maxhp attribute. I'll be in the game when it opens again.
Thank you! and yeah, I'm really sorry, I should've tested more before I released last time. Since last launch I completely dumped that engine and started building on a new one, which opened up a lot of new opportunities, like the prey system for example, which I made to fit which teleports I have, and the new imbuing system, I opened it up so there's more options per piece of equipment. This time around there's also some new exciting stuff, thank you for giving Xilux-OTS another chance!

2 DAYS UNTIL LAUNCH!

Here's some teasers:
Umbral Creation can yield rare, epic, and legendary items, and then improve/transformation transfers it.
Screenshot (102).png
It's also well to note that buying equipment at warzones has a chance to be rare, epic, legendary.

You can see here some potential for some later game items.​
Screenshot (99).png

And here's me about to get rekt ( I wouldn't advise going with red skull).

Screenshot (101).png

JOIN NOW!

IT'S IMPORTANT TO NOTE TO GET TO THE NEXT AREA YOU HAVE TO COMLPETE ROSHAMUUL:
GO EAST THROUGH THE CAVES UNTIL YOU FIND:
Screenshot (107).png

AFTER THIS POINT YOU CAN NOW CROSS THE BRIDGE

NOW GO HERE ( SILENCER PLATEU ) AND USE A SILENCER RESONATING CHAMBER, FIGHT OFF EVERYTHING TO ADVANCE TO PRISONS/CITY AND TO HIGHER LEVEL HUNTING AREAS
Screenshot (108).png

JOIN NOW!

You guys should probably give this server a shot, amazing staff, like instant response, jay and his sidekick pretty much rush to you whenever you discover something that isn't right.

Decided to leave cause it was heading towards a hp meta which isn't my thing, but the server itself is awesome.

So if you're looking for various ways of having fun, exploring and crafting stuff, this should satisfy your gaming.
These guys work really hard and deserve a real shot.

I usually just leave whenever I feel like I don't wanna keep playing, but for this one I had to leave a review, it's really really good.

Have fun if you decide to play, and to Jay, good luck man.

Xilux will be restarting Sunday, December 20th. I messed up on the exp pretty bad ( stages ended up only going down to 5x ), but we had a lot of fun and it uncovered a lot of problems that made me happy in making the decision to not accept donations during that era. I'm going to use this post, I'll just reedit it, I'll keep a changelog here:

• (credits to Dnex! I had no idea about this) Added Falcon Escutcheon
In order to create Falcon Escutcheon, you'll need the following items:

One Falcon Shield
Falcon Shield
, dropped by Grand Master Oberon
Grand Master Oberon

One Grant of Arms
Grant of Arms
, dropped by Grand Master Oberon
Grand Master Oberon

One Patch of Fine Cloth
Patch of Fine Cloth
, dropped by Falcon minibosses.

Take the items to the forge inside the Falcon Bastion, here, and then use the Falcon Shield
Falcon Shield
on the Forge. The Shield will be upgraded into the Escutcheon
Falcon Escutcheon
, the Patch of Fine Cloth
Patch of Fine Cloth
will be consumed but you will keep the Grant of Arms
Grant of Arms

Source: Falcon Escutcheon (https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Falcon_Escutcheon)

• Various doors fixed.
  • HP and MP are in percent.
  • Found a problem where knights with high ml don't save, adding a fix for this and preventing in the future.
  • For the fans of the chest hunts, secret library is getting one that'll drive you insane ;> i'm thinking i'll require it to be done to go to cobras/falcons/lions, along with a few other things there that will need finished.
I'll just edit this as I add more.

Last edited:
Xilux is restarting December 20th, and with the new release are some new features and areas. Being implemented right now into the 800+ area is Heart of Destruction, also Bounac is now a prerequisite to Werelions, and the bosses that will accompany them in the future. Also, lion weapons and equipment are being added to these. Feyrist is also being being added in next update. You'll need Roshamuul Acccess to go to all these places, and Secret Library Access for highest level content. Also new addition is my fishing script ( i made it a while ago but haven't given it love. ) I'm going to be adding more monsters to it, but right now you can select your bait while fishing by using the rod on worms, fish, or northern pikes, to get a better monster selection.
There's a lot custom so join now to get an understanding! RELAUNCH DECEMBER 20TH!

Looking for a few people that could help test some of the new boss mechanics before relaunch on December 20th.

Relaunch has been moved to December 27th, at 12:00 EST. Looking for a few people to help test some new boss mechanics.

Relaunch December 27th, 12:00 EST.
A few changes:
Orbs will now help very much with exp and gold, you absorb them by standing close to them. The number is the tier. As you can see in the picture, you can also have multiple orbs on 1 position ( I have the chance raised in the picture, but still possible ) and also, it's possible to get orbs from tasks and if I add in PVP-E then you'll have a chance to get exp there too.
Also, in this picture you can see fishing monsters, there's now 26 monsters including some reward bosses, Obujos, Tanjis, Jaul, and Brokul, and then a few custom monsters. You can select different bait for higher chances at higher tier monsters, to do this use the fishing rod on worms, fish, or northern pikes. Fishing is also a good way to get minor crystalline tokens. Also, I'll be adding the ability to bowl the reward bosses you catch, it'll save the monster's level.
Screenshot (123).png

Last edited:
Relaunch 1 week away!

!mk got redone, now to add multikey's you:
say !mk add
Select which preset you'd like to configure.
Select spells you want to be cast on that configuration, it will stop adding spells once you add a spammable spell.
Also, I added !mk tools
It'll cast 'exani hur "up' , 'exani hur "down' , and 'exani tera' whenever it's able to, so just put !mk tools as a hotkey.
Screenshot (129).png
Also, a few new areas, including Netherworld and sub-areas, and Dream Labyrinth.

CHARACTER CREATION WILL START TOMORROW, LAUNCH DECEMBER 27TH, 12:00 EST

Relaunch 1 week away!

!mk got redone, now to add multikey's you:
say !mk add
Select which preset you'd like to configure.
Select spells you want to be cast on that configuration, it will stop adding spells once you add a spammable spell.
Also, I added !mk tools
It'll cast 'exani hur "up' , 'exani hur "down' , and 'exani tera' whenever it's able to, so just put !mk tools as a hotkey.
View attachment 52738
Also, a few new areas, including Netherworld and sub-areas, and Dream Labyrinth.

CHARACTER CREATION WILL START TOMORROW, LAUNCH DECEMBER 27TH, 12:00 EST
what kind of ground is that? The dark yellow one? Its looking weird

what kind of ground is that? The dark yellow one? Its looking weird
it's sand, somewhere in the 35-40k id range, and yeah i'm going to redo the vegetation, i think it would make it fit in better.

I'm giving store coins for start to around 100~ players on the highescores, hopefully you're amongst them!
Also, accounts made before 1/2/2021 will start with free premium.
Premium is for house ownership, 1 additional stamina per minute, to a total of 3 stamina per minute while training,
and 3 additional mutikey configurations.
RETURNING PLAYERS WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD A NEW CLIENT

LAUNCH DECEMBER 27th 12:00 EST

Your server is great and you are doing a good job, I can't wait to play it again ;)

PS. If you need help with the map, I can help you.
I do not expect any payment in return, I would do it as a hobby
Let me know on Discord: Fuzzy#5145

Back