• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [USA] 24/7 Hoster (Good Specs)

Fate

marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Reaction score
Need hosting for a 8.4 server? Looking for someone experienced with 5 years+ experience? Well add [email protected] and talk with me about hosting your OT server, looking for ready to go 8.4 server's.

Specs;
4.0 GB of RAM
2.6GHz, 5500 AMD2 Processor
500GB Hard drive
Windows XP SP3 w/(hacker protection enabled)

Post here, PM me or add my msn

Regards

Last edited:
Tibiafans? Lot of people i know from there can say you are.

500GB Hard drive
Windows XP SP3 w/ Norton Anti-virus & various other blockers (If your server is big and needs hacker protection)

Personally I don't see the reason for mentioning hard drive size, because the server and its databases wont take up more than a few megabytes.
Hell, I can even fit an entire tibia server on my old USB stick (16MB).

Norton is definitely not recommended for a hosting comp, because it would slow down the system more than anything.
Also hacker protection depends on the user IQ, rather than a ton of programs which slows down stuff. If you're smart and know what you're doing, you won't need "various other blockers".

Nod 32 here :)
Fate is trusted mad good hoster he used to run The Nova it ran for about 2 years :)

My ass not even a year. I used to play that OT. He always make donation items that like over power the server. I used to play with Drunken Sorc. I know Mike, I know how he runs his server, What else is there to know?

Ummm I am Drunken Paladin and Drunken swordsmaster... If ur Drunken sorc you should know my msn...

So you are Rhett? I cannot believed you are Rhett if you say yes.

Back