• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Celestia Custom Server - Playable from EUROPE - ONLINE!

What rates would you like Celestia-Realm.com use?

• Exp 4x Mag 4x Skills 5x

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Exp 3x Mag 3x Skills 4x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 2x Mag 2x Skills 3x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 1x Mag 1x Skills 2x

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pierdole to gówno nie działające zróbcie normalnego clienta tibia + IP changer a nie te gówno client co nie działa ; /

for the old fart do this not acting shit normal clienta tibia + IP changer rather than the ones shit client what doesn't work; /

Cos he used google translate. xD He mean that this custom client doesn't work for him and he want normal tibia client + ip changer to work.
Oh well, I am sorry cause yuo can't use a regular client. You will get debugged as soon as you try to login.

Really, if your playing some ot and not playing celestia you are doing it wrong.

Server seems like it has a lot of potential. Unfortunately I won't play low populated servers, too competitive for a low population one. Nothing but positive things to say about the beta I tried though.

Also adding very helpful active staff.

Server seems like it has a lot of potential. Unfortunately I won't play low populated servers, too competitive for a low population one. Nothing but positive things to say about the beta I tried though.

Also adding very helpful active staff.
I'm positive that the server will grow, so for your scenario I suggest wait a few days, perhaps a week and then join.

Because of how professional you are, I am giving it a go. Few things I noticed that I think need to be addressed though, would you rather me post them here or on the forum there?

Haha he killed my rotworms when I was training then got emotional when I trapped him. He then walked into the same trap twice.. honestly having more fun trolling this kid than on any other server right now lmao

14j1f0j.png

Can you please clarify to this imbecile that it's a pvp server and I am not breaking any rules and that if he wishes me to move he can kill me, again...

So first of all, i killed rots that attacked me and left the one that attacked him - i said that im doing task and i leave when i finish it.
Second he threaten me that he call 8 friends to make 8 sorc lvl 8 to kill me xD lol and blocked path, so i killed him. (he is noob so he got yellow skull = no frag for me).
Now he block path again, haha. :D

So first of all, i killed rots that attacked me and left the one that attacked him - i said that im doing task and i leave when i finish it.
Second he threaten me that he call 8 friends to make 8 sorc lvl 8 to kill me xD lol and blocked path, so i killed him. (he is noob so he got yellow skull = no frag for me).
Now he block path again, haha. :D

You attacked me, how the hell would I get yellow on you? Stop lying lol

You attacked me, how the hell would I get yellow on you? Stop lying lol
You are saying how good you are in tibia etc and you don't know if you attack white skull person then you get yellow skull. You really are lil kid.

You guys should just try and get along..

Playing this server and enjoying it. :)

Regards,
Cody

Although that ain't against server rules right now, if it becomes and issue it will be.

Steel Mike if that should happen again, just make a new character and go down and remove his flowers.

I finally finished postmans quest! wooo!
Screenshot didn't save though apparently ugh :<|
Anyways come play guys its fun to explore new areas on a custom map! :D