• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Celestia Custom Server - Playable from EUROPE - ONLINE!

What rates would you like Celestia-Realm.com use?

• Exp 4x Mag 4x Skills 5x

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Exp 3x Mag 3x Skills 4x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 2x Mag 2x Skills 3x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 1x Mag 1x Skills 2x

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You get 10% more EXP for donating, you can also donate for items to make you skill faster. You can donate for items to give you access to mailboxes, Djinn's, and whatever the hell the witches cabin is.. All of which I'm sure you either can't get in the game or takes a lot of grinding/time to access in-game.
You can ALSO donate for crystals that give you stats towards your items which I'm sure are extremely rare drops so if you want to honestly try to tell me that donating doesn't give an unfair advantage you need to go re-read the donations page.

You get 10% more EXP for donating, you can also donate for items to make you skill faster. You can donate for items to give you access to mailboxes, Djinn's, and whatever the hell the witches cabin is.. All of which I'm sure you either can't get in the game or takes a lot of grinding/time to access in-game.
You can ALSO donate for crystals that give you stats towards your items which I'm sure are extremely rare drops so if you want to honestly try to tell me that donating doesn't give an unfair advantage you need to go re-read the donations page.

For sure it's an advantage, not unfair though. I made all those quests already, for sure they take time. The rare items that give stats won't suit anyone that is starting and aren't really big of an advantage, you can get them ingame anyway. You can get everything ingame, beside the cosmetic stuff, like addons, any of this donate stuff is overpowered, no one currently playing really bothers with that, if you missing this map because of this only, you really just working against yourself.

KslQrLh.png

Yeah you can. I did postman and djinn quest in-game, was easy AND fun!
And the "crystals" that give you stats are not super rare, seriously... you are just ranting for no reason

And btw~ The waterskins can be dropped in-game. So can everything else on donations page~ its not "unfair".

Last edited:
I remember Undisputed now.. I used to train in Northport on an OT long time ago, you came there for hours just to kill my rats/monk etc. This guy is a huge troll don't listen to him

Last edited:
Well I had fun fighting undisputed and unxxxxxxxx forgot name on another ot. He was a fair enemy. Just start here and teach em how to pvp.

A lot of the high scores are knights and paladins and the server has like 10 people active, not really a point in taking a team to this server just to make everyone quit. Even more so when it's a donator OT.

Well I had fun fighting undisputed and unxxxxxxxx forgot name on another ot. He was a fair enemy. Just start here and teach em how to pvp.

War is fun, but when a level 15 comes to your place and just trolls all day every day, how can high level war vs lvl 15? haha. Plx teach pvp Luffy so pro ;x

A thought you should ask yourself.

Me and Ond spend hours on this server, we pay for the host,we dedicate us to keep it bot free by being online often and helping, answer questions.

Yet you think it's donation OT because we have waterskins in the shop which drops from monsters that resemble minotaurs in strength.
You ever stopped to think, hmm, perhaps the server wouldn't survive on just premium account cause it's made so cheap so EVERYONE can enjoy it? Perhaps those little stuff like the waterskins etc etc help the server stay alive and also makes it free to play.
Did you check what premium accounts have as benefits compared to real tibia?

You can still cast every single spell use boats. Only thing a premium account player gets is access to houses, guilds and 10% extra xp.

Compare that to CipSofts Tibia where you cannot use every spell unless you are premium. You can't travel with boats nor access areas.

EVERYTHING in the so called Store is made to keep it fair.

Funny is that I've had several people congratulating me in-game for having such a fair store without anything overpowering.

You're simply a troll with no sense of the server nor do you have any clue of what you're talking about.

You should try the server THEN you could make your statement.

Because if you had to have premium to play an OT nobody would play it smart ass.. How is it fair for someone to have to go hunt for hours to loot a waterskin when some nerdy kid can pay 5$ and get 10 of em.. Exactly. It's not. How is it fair for someone to have to loot items to enhance their items when someone can pay for it and fully enhance everything they have. Exactly, it's not. Even more so on a low rate "RPG" server.

Comparing an OT to real tibia makes you look stupid as fuck, fact remains you're hosting it with the intentions of getting money.

You can go back and re-read what I said because I do know what I'm talking about, I have stated you can probably do shit in-game and loot the items in-game but at a rare rate so maybe try to READ instead of crying out troll when someone talks about the negatives on your server.

Also never called it a donations OT, I said people who donate get an advantage over people who don't.

"Only thing a premium account player gets is access to houses, guilds and 10% extra xp."

Exactly..
Want a house? BUY PREMIUM.
Want a guide? To bad buy premium.
Wanna level faster? You know what to do!! Buy premium!

Last edited:
War is fun, but when a level 15 comes to your place and just trolls all day every day, how can high level war vs lvl 15? haha. Plx teach pvp Luffy so pro ;x

You don't have the slightest idea what PVP is, So please. Don't try to talk shit like you're big and bad.

I remember Undisputed now.. I used to train in Northport on an OT long time ago, you came there for hours just to kill my rats/monk etc. This guy is a huge troll don't listen to him

@1:58 and through half the video. You're an RPGer, not a PVPer. You want it to happen on this server too?

Last edited: