• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4] Classick74 New World Launch 12th April [Midrate]

Server Website/AAC
https://classick74.online
Server Address
classick74.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Hookah

Reaction score
Classick 7.4:

Welcome to Classick74 (https://classick74.online) for more information!

Is a medium rated real map server made to have fun, there are no pay to win items
and there are fully smooth gameplay aswell with custom content.
Server Features:
Stackable Manafluids
Stackable Runes
Runes in NPC
Market system
Balanced vocations
7.4 mechanics
Instant travel in boats
Desert Quest soloable
AoL on each tools NPC
Henricus blessing(inquisition)
Fully antibot client
Guild war system with PvP-Enforced

Experience Bonuses:
Cast system gives +15%
Premium account gives +10%
Party share +20% each voc}
Guildwar +10%
Tasks in-game
Global experience roulette

Server Rates:
Experience: Stages(30x-2x)
Magic: Stages(7x-2x)
Skills: Stages(10x-2x)
Spawn: x5
Loot: x3

Unjustified Information:
Unjustified kills last 12 hours
Red skull time last 2 days

Redskull:
4 Frags for redskull daily
20 Frags for redskull weekly
65 Frags for redskull monthly

F.A.Q & Extra Information:

Training monks in each temple
There are trainer for runes and spells in client
Rashid change location each SS, google where it is. (premium required)
Tasks can be ordered in-client and they are repeteable unlimited times.
You can have 3 of them active at the same time.
You can make desert quest alone(without items)
You can enter to live casts by typing in-game client:
Account: {nothing}
Password: {nothing}
Party share gives 20% and another 20% extra each vocation involved.
End game quest is Inquisition, PoI must be done before.
After this you can bless yourself with Henricus blessings at thais south gate
There are custom content around the whole map.
Apart of that Classick 7.4 has liberty bay, port hope, goroma, calassa, svargrond and all it's small isles around.
Every quest that include a weapon or shield will come with attributes, positive or negative.
To balance vocations there are small changes in attacks and some kind of changes around for example:

Druids:
Exevo pox hur
Exana sio
Exori pox

Paladins:
Exori con
Royal spears
Enchanted spears
Assassin Stars

Knights:
Exori hur
Exori mas
Exori gran
Many high-level weapons
Weapons quests with attributes

Party Hunt:
Paladin: Utamo mas sio - Shielding +3
Knight: Utito mas sio - Melee +3
Sorcerer: Utori mas sio - Magic +1
Druid: Utura mas sio - HP Regen

Last edited:
Friends, come and try the server, if you like RPG you can do it calmly, there are also confirmed teams for those who like war and the best of all is that the ping is very low and the client runs smoothly and there are no bugs in the server.

First hours of Classick! We reached 600 players online, it was a smooth start afterall.

Thank you for everyone.
If you've experienced issues regarding to client please do the next:

{WIN+R} > %appdata% > OTClientv8 > Classick74z > Remove whole carpet > Start client
600.png

agreed. this OP wands make no sense on a "7.4".
I have seen the stream from Jere and actually wonder: What does this server even make 7.4 and classic?
This is a honest question because from what I have seen this doesn’t look like 7.4 at all.

am i the only one who got insane lag spikes? maybe its cuz server located NA, as EU player?

I have seen the stream from Jere and actually wonder: What does this server even make 7.4 and classic?
This is a honest question because from what I have seen this doesn’t look like 7.4 at all.
its about combining the fine features of old school and newschool also making leaderboards more brought buyable instead of "fancy premium scroll" system makes it a bit more appealing to potential customers(players) that will be online for prolonged amount of time(character retention)

its about combining the fine features of old school and newschool also making leaderboards more brought buyable instead of "fancy premium scroll" system makes it a bit more appealing to potential customers(players) that will be online for prolonged amount of time(character retention)
I understand that but I've seen soul points and bunch of newer Tibia things and wonder what exactly makes this server 7.4 then. I can't see any core elements of 7.4 that's what I mean.

I understand that but I've seen soul points and bunch of newer Tibia things and wonder what exactly makes this server 7.4 then. I can't see any core elements of 7.4 that's what I mean.
no hotkeys and damage plus magic skill ratio and such are the most important features of that version

Server at the start may be seen as pay to win but later it becomes insanely play to win, so I am trying to stand a chance for those who wants to fight on an highrated server without the need of being in disadvantage against others server that ain't considered pay to win but they do have aol + bless in shop for example, there are plenty of custom content that doing poi(soft) will let you finish inquisition(henricus) blessing and then you will be able to start talking with Abaddon first NPC of Prismia(the new continent) access, yes doing the whole "Tibia" quest is a must to enter new continent where it is REALLY overpowered inside. So if you're just "paying" as you say the items you "won't" have the need of doing quest right? so at the end of the day if you don't play the game at the right 3 days after server start you are in a complete disadvantage against players who actually are doing the lore of the server, who will need to buy an aol if you can buy it at every shovel npc of all cities or blessings for 50k on an highrated server with lots of money and training monks at henricus or avar tar?
Just because you don't see the same shop as every other "normal" ot doesn't mean things couldn't work by another ways, this is supposed to be a fun server and I try to do it thinking very well what is going on but yeah not everyone should agree I just try to do my best.
Sorry if I have grammar errors tho i havent sleept for some time now

You need to start make countdown before u shutdown server, like server is shutting down in 3 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 minutes, 30 seconds etc.. also i think lootrate sucks for monsters u sd, barely loot anything ever, and need more room on trainers, also should add some more frags before rs and maybe fix so u can make more than 1 sd per time if u have mana for it

so i donate 60 euro
didnt get points
didnt get money back and server down
scammer

so i donate 60 euro
didnt get points
didnt get money back and server down
scammer
If this is real can you please open a support ticket?? it was at server start?
Maybe you are trolling? there is no 60 eur donation

Back