• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 7.4 RL OT (COMING IN January!!!)

Having some difficulties with converting the map and adjusting the website. Might take longer then anticipated I apologize if it does!

I am sorry I am doing my best. But converting all 7.6 tiles is quite difficult and time consuming. there is ALOT of borders and tiles that were changed a dramatic amount between the two clients. And for some reason the ID's were changed as-well. I am working the best I can. I might be looking to find a 7.6 distro if I can't get this thing figured out in time. I apologize for the inconvenience I really am working hard on this!

I am sorry I am doing my best. But converting all 7.6 tiles is quite difficult and time consuming. there is ALOT of borders and tiles that were changed a dramatic amount between the two clients. And for some reason the ID's were changed as-well. I am working the best I can. I might be looking to find a 7.6 distro if I can't get this thing figured out in time. I apologize for the inconvenience I really am working hard on this!

7.4 servers ;

Tibianic Highrate
Tibianic Lowrate
Failoria

7.7 Servers

Realots
Oldera.

There are already high rates, and low rates for the best oldschool clients. Even if you get your server up you won't get players.

Make a great server, wait untill people actually need an other oldschool server and then put it up.

@drinc

Well fine then if those servers are all good enough and noone has completely heard all my ideas but want to say its not worth my time. Then everyone who was looking forward to this can thank Drinc for ruining it. Closing the project just going to giveup on ots.

Monesi dont do whatever 1 kid says u, if u do whatever this crazy community wants to u are ruining it, if u make the server i will try out, thats my opinion, and last one was another single opinion, Go on and good luck!

@drinc

Well fine then if those servers are all good enough and noone has completely heard all my ideas but want to say its not worth my time. Then everyone who was looking forward to this can thank Drinc for ruining it. Closing the project just going to giveup on ots.

Seriously? That`s the most pathetic reaction you could do... "Hey Bob, Sam no wanna play legos with me, Me no play go home."

He was obviously looking for a reason to not host an OT server.

Back