• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4] ScorpionOT

ScorpionOT

uber n00b
Solutions
Reaction score
This server is realots made from avesta and tfs.

http://scorpionot.com/ - Launches on Dec 24th.

SERVER INFO:
Exp Rate: 5
Skill Rate: 4
Magic Rate: 2
Loot Rate: 1

Login and inform yourself with new functions in this great OTS.
Dearly,
Admin Net

You choosen worst day for starting up.
Another 7.4 server, you want to join to existing 20 empty servers?..
You didn't show any screenshots, feature, something new interesting ?,your advertising sucks.
Do you really thing someone gonna play on christmas eve?

You choosen worst day for starting up.
Another 7.4 server, you want to join to existing 20 empty servers?..
You didn't show any screenshots, feature, something new interesting ?,your advertising sucks.
Do you really thing someone gonna play on christmas eve?

I second this notation. Btw you have 8 posts your just as new why you talking back to Opentibiasever

Because I have been in the community longer and contributed under different licenses. Also, if you don't want to join, why post or criticize if your not even going to add anything worth reading. My advertising doesnt suck, it's just like any other 7.4 server you want to see developed. I also think if you weren't such a halfwit dung you would've actually logged in to see how different things are. I will obviously notify you guys of the features ass they're added.

But yeah, feel free to trash talk just becasue you're too stubborn to know any better than to actually try the game for once. We made 100% custom OTClient and server distro, so it should be more than good for enough to launch. So thanks for your feedback. Be aware, this is not your regular RealOTS/Classic server going up and filled with 75% community botters. I actually want my community to deserve what they achieve as players.

Also, please do contribute as to why my server is similar to any of those you mentioned, if you so may. I mean, if they're empty and you *Had* to mention, it probably is because of you are jealous or lack integrity?

Last edited:
Because I have been in the community longer and contributed under different licenses. Also, if you don't want to join, why post or criticize if your not even going to add anything worth reading. My advertising doesnt suck, it's just like any other 7.4 server you want to see developed. I also think if you weren't such a halfwit dung you would've actually logged in to see how different things are. I will obviously notify you guys of the features ass they're added.

Can't really agree with this part, your advertisement isn't like any other 7.4 server I want to see developed. I would like to know more about your server, what features do you offer (tasks, cast system, guild wars etc.), is there a shop (premium account, djinn scrolls etc.) that kind of stuff.

Besides that, you're violating the rules of the advertisement board that state you can only advertise servers that launch within 7 days.

WE offer tasks, guild wars, exp share, djinns ... Just ask. We are going to be adding tibia cast and so much more in time.

Oh, I didn't know the rules had changed. Pardon me. However, seeing how we currently have an Alpha version up online I guess the so put violation is voided.

Check out our blog if you want to learn more:
http://www.scorpionot.net/

Also, we might introduce races and masteries.

Br

But yeah, feel free to trash talk just becasue you're too stubborn to know any better than to actually try the game for once. We made 100% custom OTClient and server distro, so it should be more than good for enough to launch. So thanks for your feedback. Be aware, this is not your regular RealOTS/Classic server going up and filled with 75% community botters. I actually want my community to deserve what they achieve as players.

Also, please do contribute as to why my server is similar to any of those you mentioned, if you so may. I mean, if they're empty and you *Had* to mention, it probably is because of you are jealous or lack integrity?

bro your starting on a holiday best of luck to you man

~BUMP~

Added party exp share
Added djinns
Added big quests just pending Port Hope (Banuta) + Pits Of Inferno

Also, if you don't want to join, why post or criticize if your not even going to add anything worth reading.
The same can be said about your original post...
This server is realots made from avesta and tfs.

http://scorpionot.com/ - Launches on Dec 24th.

SERVER INFO:
Exp Rate: 5
Skill Rate: 4
Magic Rate: 2
Loot Rate: 1

Login and inform yourself with new functions in this great OTS.
Dearly,
Admin Net
An advertisement is suppose to be informative, you posted, web site, server info & launch date not exactly a crowd pleaser.

People shouldn't have to ask what makes your server the one to play or do you have screenshots, you should provide this to them ahead of time.
If you want players on your server you need to provide more information, pictures, teasers, video even.. you get back what you put into it.

it would be better if you post some photos and a detailed description, a server old school always attract players but only if you give at least a "little snack" of what could we find there

The same can be said about your original post...

An advertisement is suppose to be informative, you posted, web site, server info & launch date not exactly a crowd pleaser.

People shouldn't have to ask what makes your server the one to play or do you have screenshots, you should provide this to them ahead of time.
If you want players on your server you need to provide more information, pictures, teasers, video even.. you get back what you put into it.
it would be better if you post some photos and a detailed description, a server old school always attract players but only if you give at least a "little snack" of what could we find there
\

both are correct and your day sucks too

You are right. I will post some more information later on. There isn't just much to brag about at the moment, last minute updates are:

DhbFW3M.png

Phasing out the fire element to frost. The gameplay will remain as usual, although Demons, Dragons, Dragon Lords, Fire Devils and Fire Elementals will have different looktypes. The icing you can see on the picture is the new animation for the fire field, which will be referred to as frost field.

Instead of changing the normal fire stuff to ice, you should just keep it how it is and then add monsters like frost dragon and frost devil :p
Doesn't make sense to have a frost "fire" devil
But still looks sweet!

We're not negating the element, we're completely phasing out lava for ice and so.

Just installed a new 404 Protocol on the website. We are posting new updates on the features soon.
Enter any invalid link on our domain in order to see it.

http://scorpionot.com/invaders404-master/
~Written in JS, Supports I.E4+, Web1.1/HTML5~

~bump~ 3 days left
Also, fixed:
-Firebombs couldn't be learned because of a typo in the conjure cfg files.
-Website not showing up character result properly in statistics.
-Online status box in website, updates every 5 minutes. Also finally added a gallery of sorts.
*Pending: added new distance effects, so now after the 9th, they're retracting one number. I.e: power bolt=10-1=9, me_poison_ani=11-1=10 and so forth. Will fixx today.

Last edited:
You are right. I will post some more information later on. There isn't just much to brag about at the moment, last minute updates are:

DhbFW3M.png

Phasing out the fire element to frost. The gameplay will remain as usual, although Demons, Dragons, Dragon Lords, Fire Devils and Fire Elementals will have different looktypes. The icing you can see on the picture is the new animation for the fire field, which will be referred to as frost field.

Why would a "Fire Devil", be blue and shoot ice?

If this is something temperarely for christmas, i guess it's cool.

Back