• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6][CUSTOM] Tenth-Planet Reborn

TenthplanetRb

Reaction score
Tenth-Planet Reborn
Launches: September 21st, 2018
tenth-planet.ddns.net <- Create your char!
Server details

• East coast USA host
  • Full custom map - Custom monsters - Custom items - Custom spells
  • High PvP-Enforced with skull-system to help rpgers.
Server info
  • Staged exp. 1-20 [12x] 21-35 [10x] 36-50 [8x] 51-75 [6x] 76-100 [5x] 100+ [4x]
  • Magic 4x
  • Skills 12x
About:
  • Tons and tons of quests to explore.
  • Massive spawns.
  • Bosses.
  • New gear.
  • Custom map.
Don't miss out on an insanely fun server! Staff will be fully ACTIVE, you won't be left to rot! Gameplay, map, and quest updates and more if the community wants. Come re-live a super fun launch/server with us.

Quests:
dQXvmr.jpg
dhmkAD.jpg

tB7y5o.jpg

6pefmL.jpg

0EGVnl.jpg

Bosses
YczV3r.jpg

Epic wars

Last edited by a moderator:
what the %$@# is this? exhausted delay its like 0.5 sec? this is a joke...

Hey! The exhaust is a bit faster than usual. The ot has quick regen and is very fast paced. Nobody has ever complained in the past about the exhaust, it may look strange but it feels great in-game.

I'm also open to slowing it down if it's what people wanted :D

LAUNCH PUSHED BACK
SEPTEMBER 28TH.

More advertising and final bugs being fixed.
Keep spreading the word, let's get a HUGE launch boys!!
Our sincerest apologies, but we will not launch with any known bugs.
Fixing up the last few bugs and server will be PERFECT!

Warmode added - Frags will be lower than previous versions to allow RPGer's to actually play without getting 24/7 pk'd. If you are a PvPer you can enter warmode or take redskull.
Increased loot price - Loot sells for more on this server. Money shouldn't be an issue, Items like mystic turban go for 1k.
Sell rares - Mpa and other rare items - custom items - all sell to the shop
All quests working - over 50+ quests
PvP-E exp balanced - A balanced non-abusable pvp-e rate created.
Click to buy your runes - Rune stations provide a quick way to buy your bp's of runes, get in and out of war FAST.
All cities connected - The entire map is connected, you can reach each place without a boat. Traveling with PZ will NOT be allowed, you will need to learn the map and how to get from point A to B.
Tons of spawns - There are tons and tons of spawns to explore and hunt - So far we've fixed up a couple of them. With user input, more can be added/touched up
Any feedback? - Any old players have feedback from old servers they'd like to share? things they wanted to see that weren't in e.t.c?
Last but not least -

- Money bug fixed (100k quest) if you know others let me know.
- The smoothest client you've EVER EXPERIENCED --
Shoot runes with 0 stutter whatsoever. you can literally hold your key down and shoot. The smoothest experience EVER.
- Added 2 new quests/Fixed some.
- Changed the teleport room for the high level quests to allow more room in that area.
- Replaced old teleport area with a giant sword quest
- Vampire quest located north of old teleport area (in ghoul graveyard -1)
- Some spawns weren't respawning (like heroes) this should be fixed -
feel free to comment other spawns that were bugged that you can remember.
- Edron drag lair place is now accessible and not a bugged hole

LAUNCH SOON!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

NEW Anti-bot CLIENT!!
Launch is approaching boys, If you're interested in the server spread the word - let's have a good launch!
Feel free to ask any questions!

More quest screenshots
er9xfk.jpg

UBP2q9.jpg

tAcnra.jpg

JUd3qx.jpg
ZPFlru.jpg

Last edited:
Why is the server running on a 10.x client when its advertised as a 7.4 server???? I'm not playing this.

Why is the server running on a 10.x client when its advertised as a 7.4 server???? I'm not playing this.

What do you mean? the client is not 10.x

EDIT: Oh in the downloads - don't worry. That is not the client that is being used. The client is not up on website yet, i'll fix that shortly. Thanks for the head up!

It is indeed - the original pandera
We would like to branch out and expand it, hence the new name, we're a very capable team and are able to do basically anything.
could i try loggin to the server? and see it ?

Can't even login either.

I would love to login then and stream it to twitch.

Can’t wait to play this classic OT, my squad will be on there for sure

Kind of server that brings the nostalgia back

I'm hella down! Let's get this rolling =) EVERYONE COMING BACK FOR THIS

Back