• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6][CUSTOM] Tenth-Planet Reborn

i'm already fighting a war on a real server that wont die in 2 weeks thats never reset and never going to reset, sorry you can't handle real servers with real mechanics and systems that were in original tibia 7.4

Idk why you are being so negative with your posts towards us. We want everyone who loves war and exploring to come try launch. there's really nothing else that needs to be said. At least be constructive with what you say so it can be used to improve the server. it's ok to not enjoy faster paced servers, but why are you being so loud about your opinion? it's like it's some superior vision that you are trying to force others into. Enjoy what you enjoy, critique or rate us after we've hosted the server/you've seen it. Give us feedback how to improve, But don't throw useless shit around for no reason.

- Money bug fixed (100k quest) if you know others let me know.
- The smoothest client you've EVER EXPERIENCED --
Shoot runes with 0 stutter whatsoever. you can literally hold your key down and shoot. The smoothest experience EVER.
- Added 2 new quests/Fixed some.
- Changed the teleport room for the high level quests to allow more room in that area.
- Replaced old teleport area with a giant sword quest
- Vampire quest located north of old teleport area (in ghoul graveyard -1)
- Some spawns weren't respawning (like heroes) this should be fixed -
feel free to comment other spawns that were bugged that you can remember.
- Edron drag lair place is now accessible and not a bugged hole

LAUNCH SOON!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

I don't see how this thread is even still up, when you post on advertisements rules is server must be up within 7 days...If it was mine it would of been removed :(

I don't see how this thread is even still up, when you post on advertisements rules is server must be up within 7 days...If it was mine it would of been removed :(
It may have been because we pushed launch back to make sure everything goes smooth

LAUNCH PUSHED BACK
SEPTEMBER 28TH.

More advertising and final bugs being fixed.
Keep spreading the word, let's get a HUGE launch boys!!
Our sincerest apologies, but we will not launch with any known bugs.
Fixing up the last few bugs and server will be PERFECT!

I told all my friends about the server man, we were all hyped up... now nobody wants to play anymore..why did you push it back a full week again?

I'm very very sorry for the unfortunate events that had happened. The client is not working up to our standards so we need to keep working on it. The bug is something with aiming - you can land sd's even when they aren't on the tile you shot. I cannot launch the server with this bug. Tenthplanet RB is a fast paced- pvp server with tons of custom things to explore. The aiming system needs to be fully intact and working correctly or the gameplay will be ruined.

We know many people are frustrated and upset at this - but I promise. When the server launches it will be the SMOOTHEST client you've ever experienced in your life on tibia. In the mean time, We will use this week to play-test through the server and make sure everything is working as intended. We will be touching up on broken spawns and perhaps adding a couple more throughout the area. We are also working on advertising, spreading the name everywhere we can - make sure you're ready for launch. Experience Pandera like never before!! this time the date is set in stone. the SERVER WILL LAUNCH on 28.

haahhaha, now you really fucked up :D Better make another theard with unless month countdown

that will be an awesome server. i was waiting long for something like this. more players more fun, you should advertise the server on like otservlist so more people will see.

There will be proxy for us (EU players)? I'll join even with lag, cya in game :)

I don't believe we will be adding a built in proxy this version, however the host is on the east coast. some EU people should be fine depending on their location. If the server is a success in future, we may look to add built in proxy, sorry for the bad news!

Good news update:
Client is working!
All known bugs fixed
All known bug spawns fixed

The server feels SMOOTH as hell to play on! see you all in a few more days.

Back