• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6][CUSTOM] Tenth-Planet Reborn

We are currently working on adding a built-in EU proxy. Stay tuned! Cya guys soon! 3 more days for epic fun

Don't worry boys I'll hit this with a bump. We need at least 50 people to make it interesting so if ur looking for fights I recommend joining

Also anyone actually trying to play this can u make an account and char? People are getting turned off by their only being 25 chars made and I know there is quite a few people who haven't even made chars

Don't worry boys I'll hit this with a bump. We need at least 50 people to make it interesting so if ur looking for fights I recommend joining

Also anyone actually trying to play this can u make an account and char? People are getting turned off by their only being 25 chars made and I know there is quite a few people who haven't even made chars
you know that thers many more characters? xDD you can only see 25

@trinitario There is a new client up in downloads, can you try it out and let me know if you have the same issue? Mana fluids are fixed now as well! just download the new client

I just got into prison because i was exping to fast? Apparently the system thought i was cheating?
Fix your shit system and your server.

There was a family emergency with our main coder. This is why it took so long to fix many of the bugs. He has now returned and any problems you have will be fixed ASAP!

@Nacknemo I've never heard of this problem. Can you explain what you were doing so we can test it? Were you gfbing a certain spawn? Sd'ing something? Would love to fix it.

Back