• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Deronia RPG

xxandrewxx2525

Banned User
Reaction score
Deronia RPG
Come and experience Tibia at its best, 7.6! No hotkeys, only skill. A brand new server, will you make it to the top? Deronia RPG is a highly customed YurOT's map, with balanced vocations, and many unique quests, items, puzzles, and bosses. Solve the puzzle of Lothloria, explore the dungeons of Ankrahmun, do it all! This server is monitored by friendly and active staff. Updates weekly, and we mean it! Many events, raids, you name it! If you have a suggestion on how to make the server better, post here or visit the forums at deroniarpg :: Index. For an account visit Home - Deronia RPG. For furthur questions or comments please contact GM Drew. Thanks everyone and, enjoy!

Server IP: deroniarpg.no-ip.org
Exp Rate: 10x, Exp is now at 10x for good.

Keep it up !
It's been longtime i see a 7.6 OT server.
I will try it, thanks !
@Edit:
You see GOD Drew (Level 143449). He is a master sorcerer. He is owner of the server.
^^

Last edited:
sorry i wont play this server, i REALLY like it that you maked a nice 7.6 server. but the reason for not playing is the exp rate..:S 10x is tooo less, make it like 80x much more fun, now the higest players will be like lvl 100, then the wars are boring if you make the exp rate 80x the wars will be whit lvl ~200s~ way more fun and more real.

but ill give it a try;)

Last edited:
Exp rate at 10x would be more fun than spamming UE like on a 80x. War's actually take skill. Server is restarting anyway, either today or tomorrow. Fixed many bugs, also implemented anti-cheat runes. PVP-Enf for now.

Reset. Anti-cheat runes have been implemented. Follow, yellow skulls, rings etc. all work. Enjoy :D

This server is absolutely terrible. Do not play under any circumstances, and Drew if u will be mature and not attempt to flame me.:), Dont play this Server.

Do you have any reason for someone not to play this server? I bet your Cool..please go get a life?

Back
Top Bottom