• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Deronia RPG

XxAndrewxX

Banned User
Reaction score
Deronia RPG
Come and experience Tibia at its best, 7.6! No hotkeys, only skill. A brand new server, will you make it to the top? Deronia RPG is a highly customed YurOT's map, with balanced vocations, and many unique quests, items, puzzles, and bosses. Solve the puzzle of Lothloria, explore the dungeons of Ankrahmun, do it all! This server is monitored by friendly and active staff.Updates weekly, and we mean it! Many events, raids, you name it! If you have a suggestion on how to make the server better, post here or visit the forums here. For an account visit Deronia RPG-Home. For furthur questions or comments please contact Admin Andrew. Thanks everyone and, enjoy!

Exp rate-9x.
Loot rate-1x.
Skill rate-20x.
Magic rate-16x.

Deronia is run on Avesta 7.6 on a 100 mbs internet connection.
We say no lag and we mean it!

Server IP: deroniarpg.no-ip.info
Create an account at: deroniarpg.no-ip.info

nice:D i played it i give the map a 8/10 you need to work on small details on caves ore something else, but for the rest its gooood:D

OMFG

Name: Tilted Lamp Shade
Level: 8
Magic Level: 20
Vocation: Paladin
# Name Distance
1 Tilted Lamp Shade 96

this is sad fix this now!!! knights/pala's are way to strong now!!!!

17:36 Anubis House: so the gms are corrupt?
17:36 Renisus: me, wireless input, lord mordor, ilovelizzy will all fuck you up
(this are the gm's account/chars and rl friends)

so they are corrupt:O? make there own chars, bot there own chars up. hmm. they won't ban thereself for botting i think lol... so the gms are gonna fight the players... right gms use bot vs the players if the players use bot you get banned aaah this is faire... NOT stupid corrupt gms, why isn't there any 7.6 server where the gms aren't corrupt...
i wish the people who gonna start play this ot goodluck whit the pking gms around.
Why i post this? to warn the people who start play here.

this is true gms are obviously corrupt 100% sure botted magic levels and insane loot in there houses, the server randomly resets ur chars lvls back like 2 days and u lose everything and it shuts down and resets the whole servers chars every week or so

WARNING
DO
NOT
WASTE
YOUR
TIME
HERE

i wasted my time :( like 3 weeks through like 5 server resets and corrupt gms baaaaadddd server bad

i will play and fight them i hope more will follow me and make them so angry to do a reset again and then we all will stop play it:D

Back