• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Oldschoolot RLmap Highstage

I really hope it deosn't change, first server i've been on when i'm mega fast without map click. Finally got an advantage.. Also level 1-80 deosn't take much effort. After 80 is a bit harder.. At 100 gets hard.

Sucks, im not laggy at all, cept occasional lag spikes once inawhile..

Ofcourse Europeans are gonna lag, not matter what the dedicated server is or the net of the player. Same goes for Usa players playing Europeans servers.

OT: good ot, altho my friends tells me the gm is trigger happy about killin players. Started today and I hope thats not the case since I like to pk :]

10:20 New record of players online is: 45

I never killed any players.. JUst banned a couple for horrid behavior. come play guys, sorry for the lags... I will upgrade soon ! players will never take reset so its great to start leveling now and then will have less lag in some weeks. also if you want team to fight look for angelu / tremendo / gaboneitor

I never killed any players.. JUst banned a couple for horrid behavior. come play guys, sorry for the lags... I will upgrade soon ! players will never take reset so its great to start leveling now and then will have less lag in some weeks. also if you want team to fight look for angelu / tremendo / gaboneitor

i really wanna join but it is anoying for some of us that it laggs:S if i get high lvl and go war i won't be able to win wars with the lagg. ore with monsters behind me will reach me easy with the lagg:S i hope you upgrade soon and i will play here with some mates;)

tips: maby change the host, + a forum is always nice on a server so people can show there advances and war screenshots ore movies and a easy way for you to see if people have suggestions ore bugs.

Alrdy r. But they dp nabs.

level 10-51 is 90x experience, then so on. rats give 5 on real and 450 here from level 10-51 thats 90x rate, lol do the math 5x90 = 450

rune creation and regeneration rates are just above normal making slow leveling a reality even with 90x rate at start, I also believe assasino got level 100 in like 2 days? yeah they are broken alright

level 10-51 is 90x experience, then so on. rats give 5 on real and 450 here from level 10-51 thats 90x rate, lol do the math 5x90 = 450

rune creation and regeneration rates are just above normal making slow leveling a reality even with 90x rate at start, I also believe assasino got level 100 in like 2 days? yeah they are broken alright

Btw 131+ 3x rates is just silly... Make it 5x, or at least 4x.. This isn't rl tibia..

2rf4lzq.jpg

Ban for bug abuse?

Back