• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Tibia OldSchool

Are you bots just to bump topic or what?

Definietly will play. 7.6 <3

bots are allowed on this server, you will not get banned using bot in tibiaoldschool.com
advise TibiaBot ng or classicbotter
I mean here, on forum, to refresh/bumptopic. I don't like to play with bots.

i nned rope me in edron please send msg Yokido
hahahahahah i can help you
s there still a community for War Servers? Or is everyone just looking for custom RPGs?

I almost feel like almost the entire PvP community is gone, and we are left with the RPG community only.

(Choose the one that is MOST true. I understand some of you want any server that is good or might like multiple servers)
GM dragonas on oldschool is fake dragonas, just for fun

Do you have Directx9 and OpenGL on your client?
on my computer I ran perfectly, I seem to be running version 10 of the tibia, great fps and lighting, and the cool thing is that I found in version 7.6 of the tibia is night and day.

on my computer I ran perfectly, I seem to be running version 10 of the tibia, great fps and lighting, and the cool thing is that I found in version 7.6 of the tibia is night and day.
yes, this client support directx OpenGL1 e OpenGL2 =)

Back