• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Tibia OldSchool

I wonder if anyone knows if this version is that the flesh rotted?
and why not show deaths on the site?

Seems like a total copy of the Medivia Client (Tibianic)
you're talking about the wrong things, the client does not have the medivia customizing windows, and supports the recording matches, and all the side menu is different. not used any medivia file.
Medivia:
PxNwz9O.jpg

TibiaOldSchool:
PxTUS1D.jpg

The client's medivia does not use the widescreen monitor, leaving the other windows distributed in space that does not use.
The life and mana bars are similar, but not copied, but is the standard source code of the client that the eduardo released.
And the colors I used the colors of the official client of the tibia.

you're talking about the wrong things, the client does not have the medivia customizing windows, and supports the recording matches, and all the side menu is different. not used any medivia file.
Medivia:
PxNwz9O.jpg

TibiaOldSchool:
PxTUS1D.jpg

The client's medivia does not use the widescreen monitor, leaving the other windows distributed in space that does not use.
The life and mana bars are similar, but not copied, but is the standard source code of the client that the eduardo released.
And the colors I used the colors of the official client of the tibia.

The battle list is identical. As well as in Medivia, you do have the stretched-window option, including having the option to use the left side of the screen, as shown above on your server.
I'm just saying it seems you based a lot of your options on Medivia's client.

The battle list is identical. As well as in Medivia, you do have the stretched-window option, including having the option to use the left side of the screen, as shown above on your server.
this was the stupidest thing I read,
there is a client OPEN SOURCE on the Internet created by eduardo, and by default the menus are like that.
all otservers modify the menus, the medivia decided to leave the default, but this is the standard client that was created by eduardo has nothing do with copies of medivia.
I play medivia the first time these days, this menu was created by Eduardo and he has made available on the Internet, and many people use, is not only the medivia because it is not the medivia.

you talked a great nonsense,
all this graphic was created by otclient of eduardo, the medivia Tibianic which used changing a little, is the default.

Back