• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.72] Huxera Real Map - MIDRATE

Server Website/AAC
http://teamhux.com/
Server Address
teamhux.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
IP: teamhux.com
Client: 7.72 - (Custom Client is Optional)
Staged EXP: 32x - 3x | Skills: 8x | Magic: 4x | Loot: 3x
Dedicated Host: Texas, USA

Features:
-Free Premium & Spells.
-Quick Paced Game-Play.
-Optional Custom Client with 7.1-7.4 Graphics
-Maintaining the 7.7 RealOTS feel, while adding custom content.
-War System is enabled, and PVP is encouraged.
-Very Lightly Based VIP Shop, all items are obtainable in-game.
-Full Tibia 7.4 - all NPC's, monsters, quests, mechanics, formula's and even books like back in Tibia 7.4.

Server running on Nostalrius Replica Files (RealOTS) w/ custom modifications!

Last edited:
Can't connect to the website, is it already on? Or when will it launch?

Power Outage caused the server to fall offline for a few hours. Everything is back running smoothly, enjoy!

Hey, good luck, if you need something, I'm here to help ^^

Thank you very much! I'd be happy to work together, right now this is a side project hoped to turn full time if it gets enough traction. Currently it's just me as an admin and I have 1 Senior Tutor to help with ingame problems. So any contributions or new team members is definitely something we look to build on.

By the way, shouts out to the 2-3 people that have joined so far. We are open to feedback and suggestions, so please post any thoughts you guys have about the server and direction we should take it.

Regards,
Extrodus

@LuckyM - Thanks for the kind words, as discussed earlier I have updated the custom client to feature a TON of 7.1.-7.4 graphics.
The client is available at www.teamhux.com/HuxeraClient.zip

Next subjects for change are the spawn rate and the regeneration rates.
I am thinking to do 2x spawn rates and 3x generation rates.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

ill give this server a fair try once all these snow storms pass so i stop being lagged out but so far i see two things i dont like.

you can donate for 50k <--- so people can just spend money and boost mages to pk with by fluiding runes

not being able to skip rook<--- this is just a small thing some of us love rook some of us hate it, the exp is a little faster but still rather just start in main. im not saying delete rook just give an option to start in rook or in main

anyways as i said once these storm passes and i can actully move ill give it a better go

you can donate for 50k <--- so people can just spend money and boost mages to pk with by fluiding runes

not being able to skip rook<--- this is just a small thing some of us love rook some of us hate it, the exp is a little faster but still rather just start in main. im not saying delete rook just give an option to start in rook or in main

Hey brother, thank you so much for taking the time to try us out. That shop was just default Znote settings, as it's a new server I didn't expect anyone to even donate and that was the least of my worries. But since that is something new players look at I have updated it accordingly. The only thing we have now is a Fire Sword and VIP Access -- which is basically just a form of supporting the server until we create the new custom island.

@serverUpdates
Guilds // Guild Wars have been tested - they seem to work pretty good.
Spawn rate adjustments have seemed overall successful after multiple tests by our highest level as well as myself.
Regen rates are 3x, but we have already had the idea of down tuning to 2x or even back to original rates. (Feedback is appreciated)
New additions coming to the overall server.
+ Much more.

To the top, map edits coming as soon as we get this map editor compiled!

Todays Updates:
  • New Task NPC (Halsey) located right outside of Rookgaard temple allows you to start 2 tasks. (Kill Rats & Gather Spears)
    • Tasks will be coming to Main Land next, which will include 3 different NPC's and around 15 tasks total!
  • Promotion price reduced to 10,000 gold coins.
  • Runes now conjure double the amount.
  • Desert Quest Changes
    • You can now solo the quest, but you still need your item and to use the lever to teleport.
    • Desert Quest now gives 20,000 gold coins instead of 10,000.
  • Magic Rate reduced from 4x to 3x, and Skills reduced from 8x to 6x.
tasks.png
desert quest.png

Thanks for your patience while we update things, we hope to make this a fun experience for all!

Last edited:
To encourage a better economy right from the start, we have made Djinn Access free to all players.
This means you can go buy Boots of Haste for 30,000gp even if no one else is online.
You don't have to do the quest, just be level 30 and go into Djinn Towers and buy/sell your items.

We hope you enjoy this change, feedback is appreciated!

Community Vote!

NPC's sell double charged runes? (Players make double charged runes when conjuring)
A1: Yes
A2: No

Comment below!

• Rashid has been added, he travels from each town each day.
• If he is supposed to spawn in a town that doesn't exist, he will show up in Carlin.​
• Items now drop down holes with you if placed onto the hole.
• Bank NPC's now allow you to deposit and withdraw gold.
• Transferring gold coming soon!​

Back