• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 7.72 PVP-E (7.6 sprites, damage values)

Sepekus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
This server is completely different than every other oldschool PvP-E out there.

First, some balancing changes made -
-Maximum damage of sd has slightly been reduced.
-The damage of UE is a little more than an SD, Not alot.
-In compensation for the reduced damage, We have lowered offensive exhaust, thus rewarding good aim, and in turn, you can output more damage, as you're able to shoot faster. (This only applies to runes)
-Knights and paladins slight increase in attack, Exori buffed slightly.

Now some info about the server itself -
-Its a 7.72 pvp-enforced war server, Darkstaar the owner of Xenobot, will be making a custom client for it, But upon release it will be normal 7.72.
-The map switches between a custom edited Thais,Carlin, And a custom map. New custom maps will be created every month to add to the rotation.
-The maps change with a pull of a switch by the game masters (Me and my friend)
-Not only do you gain EXP upon killing a player, but you also gain skills!
-3v3,4v4, and open battlegrounds have been created for teams to test their strength against other teams.
-There is currently 3 quests to help ease life, Two of them very short in length, one is medium-short if you have a couple friends .(A ring of healing quest, Sandals of speed quest, and Special weapon quest)
-Private accounts will be given upon reaching a certain amount of kills, This is not implemented yet so you will have to use default characters.
-No player starts with BOH, And all players are level 50.

The server will be hosted tonight, If not, it will be hosted tommorow. There is still ALOT more we are implementing to the server but we feel like we should release it now, and let the community grows/help us change.

Create an account with the ip:

OR If you'd like to test before you create an account, you can use 123/123!
waropolis.no-ip.org
Client version: 7.72

Edit 1: We were going to give accounts away with kills but decided to let everybody have an account, Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ip will be posted when its released in a couple of hours.

This is just a war server, so realots coming doesn't really interfere aswell, seeing as this is targeted more towards USA players, who want to PvP Without lags :D

This is just a war server, so realots coming doesn't really interfere aswell, seeing as this is targeted more towards USA players, who want to PvP Without lags :D
im from usa and i dont lag on eu servers with wtfast rofl

Well i've used proxies, wtfast, smoothping, And as soon as i hit level 30, Its GG. done.

29th December 2012 - Krazy
Custom Client

A custom client has been created! Hopefully no bots will be allowed! Download it here! Waropolis.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here USE YOUR IP CHANGER.

For anyone trying to connect with regular client, you cannot anymore ^_^

Download the new client. Waropolis.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here has everything fixed.

Back