• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.72]Tibia World RPG OldSchool is back!

Reasons your server is shit;
poi?
demon legs quest?
mls quest?
with those rates?
hosted in usa? doesnt matter if it has proxy, shit anyways
pvp arenas?lol
secret places?......
ugly homepage
free forum lol
this isnt anything unique, every single ot has banshee/hota quest, please shut this shit server down so we dont have to see this on the forums anymore

LOOT RATE IS NOW --> 2X

Reasons your server is shit;
poi?
demon legs quest?
mls quest?
with those rates?
hosted in usa? doesnt matter if it has proxy, shit anyways
pvp arenas?lol
secret places?......
ugly homepage
free forum lol
this isnt anything unique, every single ot has banshee/hota quest, please shut this shit server down so we dont have to see this on the forums anymore

Pits of Inferno already exist since 7.1~7.4 (don't remember), but the quest are incomplete and deactivated
Demon Legs Quest --> Epic Quest
MLS Quest --> Epic Quest
Hosted in USA
PVP Arenas --> to players have fun
Secret Places --> increase RPG
Homepage --> Make it better
Free Forum --> Works like a "private" forum, so I don't care

And yes, this is unique, not every "OT" have all theses quests, like Tibia Global, so please, do me a favor and don't come here again, alright?

Have a nice day!

LOOT RATE IS NOW --> 2X

Pits of Inferno already exist since 7.1~7.4 (don't remember), but the quest are incomplete and deactivated
Demon Legs Quest --> Epic Quest
MLS Quest --> Epic Quest
Hosted in USA
PVP Arenas --> to players have fun
Secret Places --> increase RPG
Homepage --> Make it better
Free Forum --> Works like a "private" forum, so I don't care

And yes, this is unique, not every "OT" have all theses quests, like Tibia Global, so please, do me a favor and don't come here again, alright?

Have a nice day!

Where do you get your sources from?
Epic quests? Shows your from the USA, or your an incompetent BR
PVP arenas arent to have fun, if you are going to make pvp arenas might aswell make the server non-pvp, your server seems a custom piece of cock shit when you implent pvp arenas, < A FACT.
Secret places increases RPG? Why dont you make a custom map then?
Homepage makes it better? When did I say it didnt? I said it was fuckign ugly
And instead of having a forum on your homepage you use a free one, how dumb can you possibly be.

@Chujnowski

I did my own sources
Yes, Epic Quests...
Am I a incompetent BR?
Prove that you're better

PVP Arenas --> Battle without lose anything, just for fun!
Secret Places increase RPG, why don't you say the same thing to CipSoft?
Why have a forum at my website if the "free" forum works like...

Who are dumb now?
The only dumb here is you, came here to flame my work, I just say one thing: MAKE BETTER!

Nothin' more to say!

The other guy has a point actually? Those 'Epic' quests are stupidly OP, DEMON LEGS AS A REWARD? dude we want to play an OT server almost like oldschool rl tibia. Not some custom shit. And pvp arena is just stupid? Delete that aswell. If you had a simple 7.4 OT which was low-midrate xp, 2x loot, all the 7.4 shit and an awesome protection, loads of people would play it.

@Chujnowski

I did my own sources
Yes, Epic Quests...
Am I a incompetent BR?
Prove that you're better

PVP Arenas --> Battle without lose anything, just for fun!
Secret Places increase RPG, why don't you say the same thing to CipSoft?
Why have a forum at my website if the "free" forum works like...

Who are dumb now?
The only dumb here is you, came here to flame my work, I just say one thing: MAKE BETTER!

Nothin' more to say!

I did my own sources
I did my own sources
I did my own sources
why don't you say the same thing to CipSoft?

Changes will be maded ;]
Listen, idiot Nottinghster. Want players? Work on a new server, a 7.72 server but with sprites of 7.40 and same 7.4 formulas. Higher rates than tibianic, exactly like 7.40. Now, make a new otland account and advertise, make a whole new website. Now, make a proxy to europe, or host in europe and proxy to USA. SInce your brazil, don't even think a USA server will be successful since alot of players are from europe.

OR: Make a highrate pvp-e rpg server 7.6 or 7.72 and host in USA. Only 2 options.

Back