• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.x-8.x] Return Of Tibia - Open Beta

Server Website/AAC
https://returnoftibia.ml/
Server Address
returnoftibia.ml
Server Port
Client Protocol
Everyone knows that server owners (and not only, since most often it's not difficult to get into a server's database where everything is stored in plaintext) have access to this kind of information, but it's trivial to just use a different username/password/mail, and to hide your IP you can just use a VPN. Whereas, if your files were malicious (I'm not saying they are, but there's always such a possibility), you could potentially have access to everything ever stored on a user's device. Don't you see a huge difference?

This is just blatantly false. No AV in the world can detect every possible virus. Lots and lots of people have got malware on their computers in spite of using an AV. Just because you have one installed definitely doesn't mean you can safely download any imaginable malware.

The issue started precisely because two virustotal antiviruses, totally unknown, detected the Launcher as a possible threat. I already shared the source code with the OTLand Staff and they ruled out a current malicious behavior.

With respect to third-party obtaining database information, the traffic is encrypted with RSA (4096 bits).

The drama doesn't make sense since there are many launchers similar to mine and custom clients. Thanks for the BUMP!

Just FYA even though it is not showing up on virus total for Kaspersky it does setup the enterprise version:

TrojanResult: Deleted: UDS:Trojan.Win32.Fsysna User: 35Y2J82\User (Active user) Object: C:\Users\User\Downloads\SetupROT.exe Hash: a5c7b151747aed10b81bbb95d1cf36012a2c04e45d9b2257cf1b3303dccde2a0

@Wirox He totally disregards what you say, and goes off into defense mode yet again. He simply just doesn't get it.

Yet he continues to defend himself in anyway possible, when more and more people keep proving him wrong.

The drama doesn't make sense since there are many launchers similar to mine and custom clients. Thanks for the BUMP!
Yes there are many launchers and custom clients "Similar" but what sets yours aside and different is the fact of what you have implemented in it. So we don't have these issues, using OTHER "Similar" launchers as yours.... It's only yours, and YOURS only. So im confused now, are you going to keep trying to defend yourself? Or are you just going to remove what you have infected in your own Launcher and Client? I think it's time you just remove it, or simply just take this thread off here, and start over with a new OT-Land name, and a new server, as you have been caught, and nothing will change that.

@Wirox He totally disregards what you say, and goes off into defense mode yet again. He simply just doesn't get it.

Yet he continues to defend himself in anyway possible, when more and more people keep proving him wrong.

Yes there are many launchers and custom clients "Similar" but what sets yours aside and different is the fact of what you have implemented in it. So we don't have these issues, using OTHER "Similar" launchers as yours.... It's only yours, and YOURS only. So im confused now, are you going to keep trying to defend yourself? Or are you just going to remove what you have infected in your own Launcher and Client? I think it's time you just remove it, or simply just take this thread off here, and start over with a new OT-Land name, and a new server, as you have been caught, and nothing will change that.
Don't use it, and please, stop spamming <3

Back