• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0] Old DeathZot

Server Website/AAC
https://www.oldzot.hopto.org
Server Address
oldzot.hopto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Tbh this server just needs a few more areas/bosses + lowered exp and it would be awesome haha

If i remember correctly Rise Of Abbadon link below.

wow, people still messing with things I made like a billion years ago? cool stuff.
Post automatically merged:

If you liked chaosot, ROA, deathzot or anything else along the lines I made.

I am finally working on something new!
this is an exciting surprise!

wow, people still messing with things I made like a billion years ago? cool stuff.

RoA and its low rate remake (I believe it only lasted some months) are at the top 5 servers I've played since I started... (and I've played thousands) So glad you are working on something new!! Keep it up!

Chaos OT was the first OT I ever played and introduced an entirely new style of playing Tibia to me. ROA and deathzot expanded on the same inovative systems.

When the core gameplay loot is fun and interesting, people stay and remember. Although part of it is certaintly just nostolgia.

Do you have any updates so far? Where can I stay informed if something is coming? :)

I am working on starborn :)

I have already built nearly 30,000 custom 32x32's for the game
This is all I am leaving for now. And yes this was once upon a time tibia lol.

1713135275849.png

Incoming April 2029 ;9

Back