• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0] Old DeathZot

Server Website/AAC
https://www.oldzot.hopto.org
Server Address
oldzot.hopto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Been playing this a bit recently. Really enjoyed ChaosOT and Realm of Abaddon, they were always quite creative with their OTs even if their output was a bit rough. Didn't play DeathzOT so much.

this shit is broken cant get true
Post automatically merged:

eeh my ml bugged? it stop advancing ?

so now i went from 45k ml > ml 35 wtf is this shit

Last edited:

this shit is broken cant get true

eeh my ml bugged? it stop advancing ?

so now i went from 45k ml > ml 35 wtf is this shit
Did you ever find out?

Also, after playing this for a bit, it's mostly ok. It has the trademark roughness of one of their OTs (not OP's fault by any stretch, just how they were made; Chaos, Death, and Nova seemed to produce content very quickly, but it was always quite rough). Personally I think my favourite was Realm of Abaddon. Played it and ChaosOT.

Some problems include:
  • It can be very hard to know where to go to level up
  • Runic items don't show any stats, it's sort of a guessing game
  • Some classes, like Immortal and Ranger, don't appear to have any obvious benefits
  • There's no TP back from Pandora Island, so I was deathwarping a lot

It's very custom and there's lots to see, but it feels very jumbled, and I think part of that is because there aren't that many players (Panda gave me help a couple of times) whereas on ChaosOT etc. in their hay day, there were lots of people to ask.

Did you ever find out?

Also, after playing this for a bit, it's mostly ok. It has the trademark roughness of one of their OTs (not OP's fault by any stretch, just how they were made; Chaos, Death, and Nova seemed to produce content very quickly, but it was always quite rough). Personally I think my favourite was Realm of Abaddon. Played it and ChaosOT.

Some problems include:
  • It can be very hard to know where to go to level up
  • Runic items don't show any stats, it's sort of a guessing game
  • Some classes, like Immortal and Ranger, don't appear to have any obvious benefits
  • There's no TP back from Pandora Island, so I was deathwarping a lot

It's very custom and there's lots to see, but it feels very jumbled, and I think part of that is because there aren't that many players (Panda gave me help a couple of times) whereas on ChaosOT etc. in their hay day, there were lots of people to ask.

The biggest problem with this server is the stability and how it either crashes or freezes. It's a bitch to host.

Thanks for the feedback though I'm aware of all those points. I lost lots of free time due to my work picking back up, but I'll be updating it again starting this week.

This man just said ranger doesn't have any obvious benefits....

This man just said ranger doesn't have any obvious benefits....
What ARE the benefits? The weapons seem ok, but I'm not sure what I gained from going ranger over anything else. If I use !spells, I don't see any for Ranger. There's no information on rates that make it obvious what the perks of each voc are.

Well now with t1 items dropping from monsters the main benefit is gone. before upgrading weapons was like impossible to say the least with 50 active players. Rangers had their auto attacks progress in damage without making item upgrades.

What ARE the benefits? The weapons seem ok, but I'm not sure what I gained from going ranger over anything else. If I use !spells, I don't see any for Ranger. There's no information on rates that make it obvious what the perks of each voc are.
Progressing weapons by just lvling, and you can train your ml too the point that you can use blackholes

Yep :) This server just needs a few months to be worked on and im pretty sure it would have a lot more players online

o_O

i was just starting to have fun on it lmao

says its off for me

Could you add multiple backpacks to buy different colors and names to color code backpacks for specific loot instead of just mashing one back full of bags etc. Muchly appreciated

Last edited:
Back