• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0] Valorforge: Factions warfare | Expeditions (extraction from island) | Capture the flag | Destroy the castle | Crafting |June 21

Server Website/AAC
http://valorforge.servegame.com/register.php
Server Address
valorforge.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

elnelson

Lunaria World Dev
Solutions
Reaction score
Valorforge, factions based pvpe-rpg (Carlin vs Ab'dendriel vs Thais vs Venore)
IP: valorforge.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.0/own client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA,
Join the Valorforge Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/nqN6utgZzJ)

Exp rate: staged from 8x to 1x
Map: RL with new zones, hidden places, new city (Jakundarf) revamped old-unused or trash spawns on mainland (Desert dungeon is revamped and now is the best leveling spot for low-mid levels)
Runes: Normal charges, prices 3x (1x price from city rune stash, replenish every 20 minutes)
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: Pvp-E, no red skull limitation, no skill loss, 1% experience loss only, fun based on loots
Skills & Magic rates: 10x Skill and 5x Magic.

More Features:
Vanilla quests, some of them changed
Crafting has a chance to make an enchanted item with boosted stats
Original/unique and known events.

Castle Siege/Monster Horde
Defend your city from enemies before the catapults destroy it
2024-04-2517-50-57-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Expeditions (Survival extraction island)

Battle royale with extraction mechanic, embark into an unknown location and blaze 1 of the 4 the Lighthouses in order to be able to extract (EP) the best items, the island get harder on timer, you have 60 minutes to complete the extration...

1718559757344.png
Custom Achievements

Get experience, gold and unique items from doing anything
1718559589159.png

Capture the flag
Conquer all zones from Valorforge and get bonus experience and fast travel at that zone

2024-04-2908-50-48-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (1).gif

Improved QoL changes
Create and share autoloot lists, food buffs, hidden treasure maps, daraman shrines (relic hunter), easy loot seller (drop lootbag on npc to sell all), random generated dungeons and more!

2024-06-0914-28-11online-video-cutter.com-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (1).gif

Last edited:
u know surprisingly, i feel like this ot could be hella good, its fking custom as shit, what do you do when u die and lose ur axe tho? how do u get more tools?

also edit: its not on dedicated host, if it is, client sucks, its laggy as hell

my suggestions:1. fix the client, its choppy and laggy and if u right click things ur char bugs etc
2. a little better way to get the starting tools/recover if you die

ot seems hella fun tbh, if it wasn't so laggy
Post automatically merged:

really doesn't do justice this advertisement thread, you have new skills, agility, strength wisdom etc, every spot i went to on the map was custom. custom systems, theres like honor or some someshit, looked really cool but i'm just too laggy to continue and also dont understand how to get all the tools which sucks cuz i wanna do the board quests and cant

the runes are custom too, hmm was shooting some crazy stuff

has potential to be really really fun with like 20-30 ppl playing, i suggest you really fix the lag issues and maybe hire somebody to do your advertisement page cuz the ot looks way more custom and fun than it looks like on this post XDD

Last edited:
I'm tempted to try this since I saw it's the owner who made Lunaria and I remember that being a uniquely custom server from back in the day. There are bound to be many interesting and custom features on here. It's hard for me to play real maps but I think I'll give this a shot in my free time just to see what's on here.

u know surprisingly, i feel like this ot could be hella good, its fking custom as shit, what do you do when u die and lose ur axe tho? how do u get more tools?

also edit: its not on dedicated host, if it is, client sucks, its laggy as hell

my suggestions:1. fix the client, its choppy and laggy and if u right click things ur char bugs etc
2. a little better way to get the starting tools/recover if you die

ot seems hella fun tbh, if it wasn't so laggy

really doesn't do justice this advertisement thread, you have new skills, agility, strength wisdom etc, every spot i went to on the map was custom. custom systems, theres like honor or some someshit, looked really cool but i'm just too laggy to continue and also dont understand how to get all the tools which sucks cuz i wanna do the board quests and cant

the runes are custom too, hmm was shooting some crazy stuff

has potential to be really really fun with like 20-30 ppl playing, i suggest you really fix the lag issues and maybe hire somebody to do your advertisement page cuz the ot looks way more custom and fun than it looks like on this post XDD
appreciate your feedback, unfortunately i've been kinda busy in some stuff irl but i try to keep updated the project, there are like 4-5 people that used to play when i opened it close beta, i didnt know there was a laggy client stuff, could you send a video and error log to check what could be?

Back