• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.1] Ot High Exp Custom Damages Chalenging bosses!!

but even the EVO map is edited, the temple is different, just the houses are the same =P

Yea this is random unicorn btw this is the greatest ot i have ever played in my life it has everything really fun bosses and sets go play it!!!

Otmadness

I'd like that map myself it is pretty interesting if you play dont judge an ot by its cover :p (8.10) haha:peace:

Dude this OT is awesome best server 8.1 ever played....

Btw Xeno is it closed? i've been tryin to log in, but can't =/

NEW ERA! Don't let 8.1 fool you, this server is still banging come and try to be the best....well, second best, since Evuls pwns every era.

Lol I've got deleted ..Because of nothing .. Because Xeno just want Donations And I'm Able to solo Inferno And almost Archmages With my maxed mages and 1 Pally

he actually got deleted for abusing a bug and at the last second reported it...(as he hid a shitload of items) el oh el.

Gogo fix the bug :p I'll come play in a few days, waiting to get home ;o and gonna try a couple of other ots atm, ^^, You gonna think about upgrading to 8.6 though? I played otmad. back when shawn owned the 8.1, lol that one gm was crazy, farming god items 24/7 for his brother XD.

Xeno Christ put up the friggen server already or give it to someone who cares. Evuls has 8 players online a day at most, but I hate him having any players. So undeserving. Do you know how many people I'd kill to get the change to host such a glorious server? Frick. Anyone who says this server is 'nothing special', log in and open your ****ing eyes. It's a custom server, that doesn't mean you log in and see all there is to see, idiots. Doesn't even matter. Anyone who's EVER played this server knows. Haha I've been here since day 2-3, and for how many years now? Eh. I've never gotten tired of OTMadness until Evuls started hosting. What a jerk. Seriously, host it or sell it.

so is this server current online or not? i cannot connect to it atleast..

or getting the wrong port, wrong kind of ot loader? can be several diffrent reasons for a player not able to connect whilst others can.. "dumb fuck"

Ot was turned off for a bit but its back up(router broke and finally got a new 1) added new town and hunting places looking for a mapper to add more quest! :)