• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.1] Ot High Exp Custom Damages Chalenging bosses!!

bump. made exp a little higher, new dp we need players come join! we have a friendly staff, looking for suggestions to improve the server!
ip: madness.no-ip.info
port: 7171
client: 8.1

Last edited:
i regret ever posting here. honestly. at first it was alright, but when people started donating, it all went down hill, now, this server never gets many people online (on average) and, straight from the Otservlist post: "Recently added a new town, and a special arena to challenge other players for items." you didn't add a new town. you took one that was there, and you added houses (half of which are bugged) and the "arena" has been there quite a while. it's not that you're a bad owner (tho I've seen better) but the quality of your server isn't very high.

Probably the best server I have ever played no lie. It's running by a dedicated, and honest owner who is nice and will not give free items etcc. I think whoever reads this thats playing or isn't should start and keep playing. kthxbye

cant log in says "cannot resolve server name" when i change ip which is madness.no-ip.info correct? would really like to try this ot get back to me as soon as possible thankyou

Back