• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.5 Heltera In-game video included

Saints Anathema

Old School Doleran
Reaction score
Heltera Updates to 8.5! After all the attacks, and problems Heltera has been online for almost 1 Year :D
In-game Footage: YouTube - Heltera's Finest Pvp - Watch in HQ!

Link to Heltera Official Custom Client 8.5
Custom Client 8.5 - Heltera OT Wiki
Link to The Official Tibia Client.
http://download.tibia.com/tibia850.exe
Link to An Ip Changer
OTCHANGER.net - Changes your Tibia experience!

Chinese Buddy has told me he will be working on a custom client for Heltera 8.5, i will keep you posted.

Now there is a ridiculous ammount of changes made, so ill try and explain to you as much as possible. First off lets tell you all why we updated..

I loved 8.4's stability.. and 8.42 servers were shit at the time, so we held off.. but here was the problem.. Everytime i updated the map would always bug, monsters, kept pissing me off. I always wanted to use a better map editor but for some reason would never work with Heltera.

So looking into the problem, we found out that my Heltera's old exe woudnt recognize the map editor after a certain version... So a update was required :)

Heltera's map went from a measly 24mb to a whopping 55-60mb..
Added Famous Citys/Areas such as Thais,Carlin,Port Hope, Yalahar, Ankrahmun
AND! 2 New Donor City's - Portal's TBA
I manually added over 300+ houses..
Bug fixed 7 Citys
Changes to the items.xml

So now since were 8.5 we also have alot more content to work with as well, literally the possibilitys are endless.

Now theres also a few things i want to say, all of this couldnt have been possible if it wasnt for all the players, my staff, bug testers, and anyone who helped me.. Id like to say thank you. I appreciate everything.

So where do we go from here? A few things im looking at doing... BUG FIXS! theres no one i can expect to add this much content without finding alot, small things like holes not working or big things like people getting stuck.. Some houses were also missed that id like to make available, and well i didnt wanna hold up releasing this over a few houses...

Also, now that we have all these pvp areas, hunting grounds, and houses, i want to begin making them unique from each other, and putting our own special twist on the areas.. Expect alot of monsters to be coing out here, new items, and just a pissload more fun

Last edited:
We just finished dealing with 3-4 seperate DDoS attacks over the last few weeks to our server, we are now more stable than ever. I hope you have fun.

rather realmap then roxor, at realmaps there is actually some pvp, here its donate and own a lvl 10k when u are 1k

.... well atleast you bumped the thread.

and there is pvp on heltera, not that im interested in really discussing it further with you. Aslong as you dont fuck with regen pvp is pretty clean, theres still lots of strategy involved in Heltera, and just because you own a Godset, doesnt mean your untouchable... All it does is allow you to be cocky to like 2-3 donors, but after that they could get hunted off by 3-4 people with godsets...

Langford like 40 minutes from downtown Victoria

if you check out the forums, you can find the vent info, im always working on updates andi have a staff to do more the ingame problems. feel free to stop in and talk.

Justin,

Well, this is an advertisement thread, were users are free to give their opinion towards the server, and that's what I did. I want to ensure that no one wastes their time like I did ^_^

lol actually i thought there was some shit in rules somewhere pretty much saying if your a ot owner, or if your in a ad thread to just rip on it wasnt allowed.. and honestly flatlander i cant even remember who i eventually found out who you are |which piece of shit server you were advertising" but lol it hurts "your" eyes to login? a bit dramatic id think..

I have no issues with some people not liking my server, i work hard on it for everyone so atleast im glad the other 98% of the server population enjoys it alot.

I have no interest in turning my thread into a dick measuring contest so well just leave all the negative comments you have about my server somewhere else.

rather realmap then roxor, at realmaps there is actually some pvp, here its donate and own a lvl 10k when u are 1k

I didn't like roxxors before either, but I played some of them, There's actually more tactics needed on roxxors than stupid real maps. an example is the combo rune

lol actually i thought there was some shit in rules somewhere pretty much saying if your a ot owner, or if your in a ad thread to just rip on it wasnt allowed.. and honestly flatlander i cant even remember who i eventually found out who you are |which piece of shit server you were advertising" but lol it hurts "your" eyes to login? a bit dramatic id think..

I have no issues with some people not liking my server, i work hard on it for everyone so atleast im glad the other 98% of the server population enjoys it alot.

I have no interest in turning my thread into a dick measuring contest so well just leave all the negative comments you have about my server somewhere else.
Dude, you don't even know anything about coding... You can only edit items.xml and have overpowered donations. Whats up with re-adding heltera to the servlist every other day? :eek:

Im by no means a expert lua coder... but everyone learns somewhere?

you bored or something? id prefer if you stayed out of my thread. Im not looking to make this some stupid rant..

i dont even care what your character name was on my server, just please stay out of this thread.

Back