• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [USA 8.5 Real Map] I will hire responsible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klekSu

Stroke my ego.
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am searching for a gamemaster, or maybe two who know what is he doing. I won't let you create items, give levels or anything that you could abuse.

The server is running on a fast dedicated server located in USA. The dedicated server has 8 GB RAM, Unlimited Bandwidth, 1 GB Uplink Port and a processor: Intel Quad Core 9500 2.8GHZ).

What is the server we write about?
Real Tibia - Latest News
Real Tibia - Latest News

Why I need a gamemaster?
I live in Europe, not US, so most time I will be offline, when people are on.

General information
1. How old are you?
2. How long have you been playing tibia?
3. Why do you want to join our project?
4. How can you help us?
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped?
6. Do you speak portugues? %?

I will give you the chance to be gamemaster, but remember, every your move is wrote down in logs, so if you do anything you shouldn't do, you will have to explain why you have done this.

I can kick you outa gamemaster position any time I want - ofcrouse am not going to hire you to kick you out after a week, or even month. You will only be kicked when you do what you shouldn't.

"Hire you" means pay you, I am sorry am not paying any real money to gamemasters. But when I "hire" you, you belong to our team.

Last edited:
General information
1. How old are you? 14, 15 in 23 days
2. How long have you been playing tibia? since 7.1
3. Why do you want to join our project? Why not?
4. How can you help us? I dont get the question 100% but i will do what ever i can do
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped? tons, my brother started with own server at 7.1, and like some months after his first server, ive started to host servers and such...
6. Do you speak portugues? %? No i dont, I spee Swedish,English,Syric, i understand some arabic/turkish

General information
1. How old are you? 17
2. How long have you been playing tibia? For about 5 years now.
3. Why do you want to join our project? I think its a good server so far, and would like to see it go for awhile.
4. How can you help us? I will do what it takes, i get the chance to be online quite a lot.
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped? Honestly, none. But i would like to learn about the stuff.
6. Do you speak portugues? %? No, i only speak English and a little Spanish.

Hello:),

I think you won't got a other one as me:)

http://otland.net/f61/customer-support-forum-ingame-support-mod-searching-job-47338/#post477142

Hello,

Aged: 16~17

Experince:

All what I have done:
------------------
-Experince as Gamemaster,Tutor at Tibia
-Experince as Server-Admin
-Experince as Server-Host
-Experince as Moderator(forum)
-Experince at electronic engineering
-I learned through my experince to work with the user and all types of questions
-Everytime I have fun at work
-3-4 hours daily online
-My strengths are friendliness, dedicated, user friendliness, helpfulness, everytime with fun at work...
-Everytime available for questions about questions/apps/forum/OS
-Played Tibia long time
-languages: english(medium/enough), germany(perfect), spanish(a bit)

--->I'm the german boy. At The moment I'm moderator at the biggest game forum of the world. Daily I gonna manage a part of a forum with more than 2 mio users.

I played tibia along time and was GM at many servers from swe. e.g worked at "Explosion".

Now I want start to help a seriuse server to be one of the best...

Therefore I hope I will get usefull offers.

Please notice:

I only want work at a very serious, big and good real map server.

It's a relly serious application for a very serious server.

Only worked and played at real maps so I love the feeling at a real map ot's :)

best regards

eSpox

1. How old are you? 19
2. How long have you been playing tibia? for over 4 year's on and off.
3. Why do you want to join our project? This OT has probably the best economy out of all the OT's I ever played it's hard to explain but I hope you understand what I mean :)
4. How can you help us? I'm highly addicted person to the PC with over 15hrs online time I am on alot.
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped? hosted many! mapped 1, sucked at it, but GMed alot as well.
6. Do you speak portugues? %? 0% :(

sad to see the server get hacked =/ the hacker truly has no life and I wish he dies a most painful death. Just donated 10$ too =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit, I just forgot to remove pma user oh ojojoj you hacker be happy.

Well, not a big lose of 2 days though, I'll run it once again now removing pma user, and give back every single point you donated. Am still looking for a gamemaster though, thank you guys for your applications, when I choose someone, I'll let you know.

General information
1. How old are you? 18
2. How long have you been playing tibia? 7 Years
3. Why do you want to join our project? I like to help other people out. You help people out you get good luck in time...
4. How can you help us? I can advertise, make some banners etc...
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped? I hosted 2 Server..
6. Do you speak portugues? %? No..

General information
1. How old are you? 16
2. How long have you been playing tibia? 3-5 years.
3. Why do you want to join our project? I think it would be nice.
4. How can you help us? Punishing botters and giving online attention to all the players..
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped? Havoc - Latest News / NecroveN - Latest News
6. Do you speak portugues? 50% Portugues is similar to the spanish :]

just would like to make it known that the guy who hacked the server told everyone before he screwed the database he was creator/scripter of Havoc OT.

just fishy.. but if you get chose goodluck.

1. How old are you?
-I am 17 years old, and very mature.

-I have been playing since 7.1.

-Well, this server seems to be the real deal cause it's being hosted on a strong dedicated server, however I would not sign up to an OTserver I knew would shut down in a few days/weeks so I'm pretty sure this project will survive.

4. How can you help us?
-I'm ready to offer my services as a serious staff member on your OTserver. I do not in anyway abuse my position and I will not have a normal character on the server. (I only play to help people)

-I've hosted 3 servers, scripted 0 servers, mapped 1 server. My mapping however sucked, but I reached the increadible amount of 150 players in less than a week.

No, I do not. However I speak english as fluently as I speak swedish and swedish is my native language :).

NOTE! Private message me if you are interested in my services, I might not be to active in this thread.

Last edited:
1. How old are you?
I'm 20 years old.​

I started playing for the first time at age 13, but stopped playing a short time after I started (Reached level 30~), and now I'w given it a try again. This time I reached level 28. So I'm not that experienced with the RL tibia.​

This is merely an attempt to gain more experience in being a responsible GM.
I'm currently studying at the University for candidate in game development and wish therefor even gain experience in the area of peoples coagency with the game, this for learning purposes.​

4. How can you help us?
I'm well aware about the courtesy a gamemaster should give towards the players, and will therefor not assault the players in an unfashioned way. And aswell as not abusing the position in ways as helping players in ways other then feedback of complaints and investigation of the stated problem.​

I'w hosted two servers and mapped one of them.​

My native language is Swedish, so my portugues is at 0%, though my English is rather well constructed.​

1. How old are you?
I'm 17.

5-6 years

I'm wanting to join your project because to help support the server and relieve the in-game problems where that leaves breathing room for the actual development team to improve the server.

4. How can you help us?

In-game control. Retired mapper and hoster.

Had several ot's of my own, worked with others aswell in the GM area, my recent jobs were Gim OT (war), ForgottenL (higher exp server), and Infernal Tide (My ot).

Nah sorry...

For more information I have my own http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ link that contains a more indepth look on me.

General information
1. How old are you? 15
2. How long have you been playing tibia? 3-4 years on real tibia (2 of those years being ot) i still play reall these days
3. Why do you want to join our project? I enjoy the real maps rpg feel and i know a lot about it.
4. How can you help us? General gamemaster stuff like banning the botters and helping players of the community.
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped? Never hosted or scripted my own ot, mainly because of my computers ram etc. I map for 2 servers (Road to zion and Arkeria)
6. Do you speak portugues? No, all i know how to say is (Inglês)

General information
Hello I am 19 years old and my name is patrik. ive been playing tibia for a long time now prolly about 6-7 years. the reason i want to join this project is casue i like tibia and to help people in the game allways been more of a peace finder and enlighter of following rules then makign wars.
. how i can help you. well iam not a computer freak knowing everything about databases and such. but i would be a very good botter finder/and find other way ppl cheats. and be a fair meaning a person is free to the moment hes proven guilty for a crim. i would be able to have a high rate of being online about 4-12 hour per day wich i think is good and one of the thing i disslike about much ot and rl tibia is that its a lack of active Gms/cms. ive been hosting a server once called Juntara. about 2 years ago. also been gamemaster/cms on severals ots. also been Tutor on real tibia. no i dont speak portugues but fluent English, swedish. and a little French not much but little.

General information
1. How old are you? Im 16 years old
2. How long have you been playing tibia? Since May 2003
3. Why do you want to join our project? Im interested in joining a serious Open-Tibia server.
4. How can you help us? I can provide all my knowledge releated to OT's and also ill be a fair GameMaster and i will follow all the rules I have to follow.
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped? I've hosted server servers which closed because of hosting problems. I've scripted for Kiltera for some time.
6. Do you speak portugues? I speak Spanish and English 100% fluently, I can also speak portugues 75%

Hope to get a answer soon!

General information
1. How old are you? 22 year old, soon 23
2. How long have you been playing tibia? 10 years, 6 year Rl&OT
3. Why do you want to join our project? because I think i can help people and for killing time becouse I play in my personal computer, at home.
4. How can you help us? I have to much experience on tibia, 7 year Senior-Tutor on Rl. I have doing 3 OtServer, 200+ ppl
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped? 3 server solo & helping on Capernia and Necroland
6. Do you speak portugues? %? I am spanish, I live in vigo, front with portugal, I speak Portugues, English, French, some Italian and Spanish of course.

About Me

1. How old are you?14
2. How long have you been playing tibia?like 3 or 4 years
3. Why do you want to join our project?Couse i was gm in many other ots
4. How can you help us?about?
5. How many servers you hosted/scripted/mapped?i'm get gm in 7 ots other
6. Do you speak portugues?sry can't
:D hope to make me in these ot gm :D

Ok, I've choosed three of everyone who PM'ed me or wrote in this thread, thank you guys. Will chose one or two of the magic three ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back