• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.5] Slain PvP-E 150x, Kill or be killed!

Yeah, the stability really needs to be fixed.. <_<
Apart from that, It's great.

And

RESET SUCKS. <_<

well Three let me explain what I had to do, the tables didnt convert from xampp 1.6.6a to 1.7.1 properly so I did have to reset, the server was 3 days old so its a small sacrifice for the stability of the ot...Last night the ot had about 20h uptime which is great, Their is tons of content to see in the game..im focusing on fixing these last few bugs to get 0 crashes instead of 0-1 per day :) have fun in Slain!

55+ online, server is going strong and me and my scripter have some very unique quests coming :)

events are ran daily!

awsome Server just like his others 1s were but better

I made the rates fast for very low levels and slow down as you get higher, there are quests on this ot that will take a few weeks for a team to be able to do..and I dont expect any teams getting the survival event done anytime soon :)

This is the type of OT you dont get bored of for a very long time.

Authentication required!​

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL "/xampp/". You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

In case you are allowed to request the document, please check your user-id and password and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 401
slain.servegame.com
09/25/09 20:26:47
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9​

Loulz.. No webpage? >.<

Authentication required!​

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL "/xampp/". You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

In case you are allowed to request the document, please check your user-id and password and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 401
slain.servegame.com
09/25/09 20:26:47
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9​

Loulz.. No webpage? >.<

we got ourselves a genius on otland grats :D

No there isnt a website yet until I finish it, someone keeps defacing the one I have now. Please use 1/1 to log into the game.

Great server and uptime is good... highest lv right now is around 225 .. its like the rl deal tibia and then some ... lot of fun here

Great server and uptime is good... highest lv right now is around 225 .. its like the rl deal tibia and then some ... lot of fun here

Thanks, will be more updates to come..however we already have a 120MB map with endless amount of quests to do..2nd promo, custom items quests, etc.. :D

Hoping to get the forums changed so we can have an official one, website will be up today, until then use
Account: 1
Password: 1

Over 90+ on today, server is going great...im releasing several updates tonight :D

Website is officially up Slain.servegame.com

there was a 20 min~ downtime my CM gave me a bad compiled distro which broke my restarter, but the ot is up now :)

Still need to use acc manager for a char..

Maps being updated to 8.5 as we speak!

Thais, Carlin, Darashia (including dragon lair), Cormaya :)

Mission npc is now working, 2 more events being added capture the flag, and a pvp event that auto chooses teams/outfits, :)

Amulet of the Bear is pretty cool, great idea :)
could even be used on more "serious"(dont saying ur server aint serious, but with non infinte etc) servers but with lower stats :)

Amulet of the Bear is pretty cool, great idea :)
could even be used on more "serious"(dont saying ur server aint serious, but with non infinte etc) servers but with lower stats :)

Yeah It's pretty funny seeing someones health change lol, I try to make server serious too :)

There is a lot of things here you cant get right away.

Me and my team started, looks decent anyone that wants a challenge should log in and fight us

~Arkangels

SS of the day, the war arena >:)

untitled2.jpg

Back