• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.50] TrigCore PVP-E/Dedicated Server/No Lag No Frag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol just wanted to play on my char (just made a boxer) and the serv went off :( I guess other time then xD

i quickly restarted dedicated server, its back up

Ok, well its nice but I looted cats paw from a kitty and around 5-6 soul orb, Died by pk team bcz of laggs and lost all... thats really bad :p well nice ot and gl with it :D

23:02 New record: 100 players are logged in.

the big 100 ;)

aww dont get mad u got cought botting, and grimsoul doesnt own a bot, his teamates did and they got warned/banned

i dont care
i can make me other acc&chart and play again... so?;s

LOL I love this.. Good Server.. Umm its only illegal if you get caught..

LOL

no one else is complaining about lag, but tis def not like before.

@mod thx for deleting that noobs posts ;)

~~Cleaned the thread a bit. ~~

You have at daytime 100+ players online. Its a proof its a decent war server.

But the truth is that its easier for noobs who dislike the server to spam forum than the noobs who likes it. (Since they enjoy playing the server so much they don't got time to enter forum to talk about how great it is.)

If you need an europe host of the server I might help you out if your interested.

yea sounds, good, but gonna wait for it to get a lil older until we put up another

This is a great server for usa people.. Since i lie in Europe, Sweden i got HUGE laggs on this server..

I would love to see this getting hosted on Europe server^^ Would play all day everyday! :p

18:41 New record: 171 players are logged in.

Getting very big ;)

Very Good Otserver, i play it.

i say to all, come play here

lol lame server man wtf??

First i whas lvl 148 i died i got lvl 145 lost 3 lvls and its hard to gain exp.

Second made poi quest and got spirit wand i relog i lost it lol? whats the point in having 1 if it doesn't even save?

btw why is blessing for donators thats just not fair lol

Warning: include(pot/OTS.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 37

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'pot/OTS.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 37

Fatal error: Class 'POT' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back