• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]8.54-8.57 Tauria Custom map/features Many quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Texass
Solutions
Reaction score
Clients 8.54-8.57 Tauria!

Login thru client at Tauria.no-ip.org
Create accounts at Tauria.no-ip.net

I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to come play on Tauria, you'll all be treated like friends, unless you act differently.
If you haven't been to Tauria in a while, stop by and enjoy a visit!

There is no leniency for botters, only deletion.

Exp rate staged (100x)
Skills x100
Magic rate x75
Loot x3

No rent on houses. 2k per sqm.

Visit Otto the weed man, Break up weed, pull out a paper, roll a blunt, Get stoned and enjoy higher skill rates temporarily!

Fish for Monsters.
Mine for gold and jewels!
Enchant items!
in game rep system!

From our quest system you can expect
☺All your favorites
☺New custom quests that will challenge a good team.
☺Great classic items rewarded for great classic quests.
☺Great custom items rewarded for great custom quests.
☺All killer, No filler.

Many players in the community enjoy showing others the way when it comes to quests especially.

☺ MANY custom quests added frequently

☺ The Annihilator Quest(also added lv350+ ghazbaran version)<-try it
☺ The Demon Helmet Quest
☺ The Pits of Inferno Quest
☺ Ferumbras Tower Quest
☺ The Demon Oak Quest
☺ The Yalahari Quest
☺ The Inquisition
☺ The Black Knights Villa
☺ The Winged Helmet Quest
☺ The Magic Plate Armor Quest
☺ The Shield of The Mastermind Quest
☺ The Dragon Scale Mail Quest
☺ The Boot of Haste Quest
☺ The Quest for The Spirit Cloak
☺ The Sturdy Armor Quest
☺ The Quest for The Serpent Coat
☺ The Quest for The Divine Chest
☺ The Chest of Morgaroths Ward
☺ Gather The Magma Set
☺ Gather The Lightning Set
☺ Gather The Glacier Set
☺ Gather The Terra Set
☺ Quest for The Warsinger Bow
☺ The Dragon Scale Helmet Quest
☺ The Infernal Bolt Quest
☺ Be polite and accept your rewards
☺ The Hyperion Quest Weapons
☺ The Hyperion Quest Defense
☺ The Void of Frixtia Quest

I am still adding many new features, I have several new promotions planned beyond the second promo I have already added. Come on in get your character started, and get your voice heard in our forum.

Make an account here at tauria.no-ip.net
The IP: Tauria.no-ip.org
Port: 7171 (default)
Clients: 8.54-8.57
Account Manager not available for account creation.(create account on webpage)

Last edited:
Thanks for checkin me out guys :p

I still love making this game. Hope we can all be friends. see you in-game!

Some far locations are reporting lags right now, monday I am getting better internet.

Sorry bout the bad time Barry, I hope you'll stop by monday evening.

Have fun, thanks again for checkin us out.

Edit: My fiance informs me its Tuesday between 2 and 4 :p
Really, thanks for trying my server barry

I hope it wont discourage you guys closer to Texas from trying me out :)

Some far locations are reporting lags right now, monday I am getting better internet.

Sorry bout the bad time Barry, I hope you'll stop by monday evening.

Have fun, thanks again for checkin us out.

Edit: My fiance informs me its Tuesday between 2 and 4 :p
Really, thanks for trying my server barry

I hope it wont discourage you guys closer to Texas from trying me out :)

I guess I'll see you then :thumbup:

edit: I just looked at the donations... you must be really desperate for money! :(

I guess I'll see you then :thumbup:

edit: I just looked at the donations... you must be really desperate for money! :(

Great, can't wait.

But what u mean about the donations? The internet is already paid. Installation date is set.(See, I actually go to college, and work part time jobs.)

I frequently offer double donation points, because I'm not trying to get rich off a little tibia server. I looked around, and my shop items are very reasonable all around. I also give donor items as prizes to winners of events. Many Tauria players live in countries where it is more complicated to donate. Every member of our community has a chance at those items. Donor, or not.

I host Tauria because I love it. Not for the meager donation money.

I started with a custom map by Xiti, repaired bugs, added detail, more cities, fixed vocations, added more quests, new features, new monsters, new items, and new promotions, new spells. and I'm still not close to being finished.

Tauria is a fun game to play, and I have had fun hosting it. Understand as you read posts in this thread that you must question the objectivity of these posts by other users. Otland.net is particularly hard to advertise on for one reason or another.

Try the game, look at the site, read in the forum. If it aint your thing, it aint your thing. Please be respectful in OTS makers threads, especially custom servers as it is very hard to change this game without removing one person or another's "favorite part". And then when Custom OTS advertise, there are 90 billion real map servers to overshadow us, added to any rude posts that may arise in your thread, this can mean a ruined ad for the custom OTS maker.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, I hope it helps you to understand Tauria, OTS and OTS advertisements much better.

Thanks for the feedback.
God Taurus.

Last edited:
im having lots of fun on here... lots of quests to do... staff helpfully when i need help :) very fun man keep up good work

Your location says poland.

Earlier on in my thread there was a conversation about how players at far distances are having trouble at this time.

In the same conversation it is mentioned that I have new internet to be installed on tuesday (between 2pm and 4pm CST).

Until then, players from Poland might still get some lag. I'm very sorry, but I do appreciate you checking us out. Do come back and play on thursday, I can gurantee you a 400% better connection on that day.

Thanks for your feedback!

Also Today I recompiled my server, it now supports versions 8.54-8.57!

Great, can't wait.

But what u mean about the donations? The internet is already paid. Installation date is set.(See, I actually go to college, and work part time jobs.)

I frequently offer double donation points, because I'm not trying to get rich off a little tibia server. I looked around, and my shop items are very reasonable all around. I also give donor items as prizes to winners of events. Many Tauria players live in countries where it is more complicated to donate. Every member of our community has a chance at those items. Donor, or not.

I host Tauria because I love it. Not for the meager donation money.

I started with a custom map by Xiti, repaired bugs, added detail, more cities, fixed vocations, added more quests, new features, new monsters, new items, and new promotions, new spells. and I'm still not close to being finished.

Tauria is a fun game to play, and I have had fun hosting it. Understand as you read posts in this thread that you must question the objectivity of these posts by other users. Otland.net is particularly hard to advertise on for one reason or another.

Try the game, look at the site, read in the forum. If it aint your thing, it aint your thing. Please be respectful in OTS makers threads, especially custom servers as it is very hard to change this game without removing one person or another's "favorite part". And then when Custom OTS advertise, there are 90 billion real map servers to overshadow us, added to any rude posts that may arise in your thread, this can mean a ruined ad for the custom OTS maker.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, I hope it helps you to understand Tauria, OTS and OTS advertisements much better.

Thanks for the feedback.
God Taurus.

I ment that the donations were overpowerd :p

Haha, Nah I tested them all.

I mean it seems high but its really not there's alot of items in game close to that.

I left alot of room for improvement too. There will be many many new adventures to be had in Tauria, and treasures to match :)

The long post wasn't because of you. Last time I advertised in Otland.net it was... Tragic to say the least. People are really hard on custom OTS.

Yes they are hard on custom ot.... dont understand why.. but is ok taurus... ur server very good... hopefull staff and players... map is good monsters are fun ... :D i like it ... i recomend that you guys should try his server... taurus is very active with his players .... and puts in alot of had work from what i have seen... i say one of the most dedicated owners i have ever seen :D keep up good work man

Comment about donor items: there really not as powered as they seem. they are reasonable in power.

but good community. good people. good updates. love it :)

Last edited:
i really do love this ot all the staff and players are nice and i love the weed on it and all the custom shit

Great server! The community is really nice. There's a lot of challenging quests for you to do. The community really isn't that big but it's growing and so is the number of things we can do in the server. Overall this server is awesome.

heu guys come here ;D its really fun server :) GM's or CM's always online so it good way to get info ;p in server are 30 quest amazing ^^ still i think poi too easy but hyperion and frix quest are hard fo me solo ^^ im 554lvl Archer at this time :) P.S. server have 2nd promotion! i have wonderful time on that OT!

Og Og

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back