• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]8.54-8.57 Tauria Custom map/features Many quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
server is good im Godly Sniper

Yea it is a great server, friendly community like everyone is friends. I am godly sniper on there so if u need help just send me a msg on there and ill be glad to help u

oh another thing ive found out... is that botters are not liked here :D i love that.. i hate botters they reck the fun ... witch this server they do their best to make it fun for us :D

Why do you keep making new chars and posting comments about your own server??? lol

Aaand there it is, u dropped the bombshell that I HATE about Otland.net

My thread is ruined now thanks to you but I gurantee I didn't post those comments. (can we get a mod check the IPs?)

(look on my website, Godly sniper is a real player. Can't tell who the other one is.)

(edit)
DUDE these are my actual players that just found my thread I didn't even tell them about it because I knew what some idiot would come and say.

This is ridiculous, why cant you go ruin some RL map server that really does spam the board?

PLEASE MODERATOR TELL THESE CHILDREN THAT IT IS FROM SEPERATE IP ADDRESSES. [/b

Last edited:
Their IP(Internet Protocol)s and ISP(Internet Service Provider)'s are unique.

As mentioned before, when people play an OT server, and they really enjoy it, they might register to a forum just to tell us their opinion in hope for greater popularity and more members.

There is nothing wrong with this, it is positive. Plus, otland gets more members. <3

USA is far from Poland, its not his fault that you are not close to his location.

@TaurusRage
Fix Modern AAC and Uniform Server instead of XAMPP and Gesior! :S
More info HERE.

Last edited:
Sorry taurus... i just thought the players should comment what they think so other players could see what other players think of it ... sorry man

Like Znote said. Hightime420, your'e doing the positive thing.

These other jokers, however, Are the ones with the problem. @barry

Thanks for this Znote,THANK YOU I dono where i'd be without you.

I've read that thread im totally going for it bud, but sometimes for one reason or antoehr Uniserver opens like 4 apache clients, i dono if it's unusual but i need a bit more ram before i can change that up. I like that idea tho, DEFINITELY gonna use what you recommend.

My mistake then I guess

It looked pretty obvious that they were your accs but I guess not :p

Everyone makes mistakes.

Thanks for being a good guy about it.

I realize how much it takes to say you were wrong.

Thanks a lot. You're a good man in my book.

Yes Barry we all make mistakes... Takes a Big person to stand up and admit they did.. Much respect Barry i would be glad to play in tauria with you. But yeh i did think it would be better to have some of our community that we do have tell otland what they think :p

tauria

i love it lmao, very fun. plus staff is very active from what i see, on most other OTs i barely ever see staff on or visible.
i love the custom quests, hyperion was interesting xD

TAURIA!!! haha ^_^

Thanks everyone :) gonna be updating this and that today.

hope you all come play.

yeah btw, Character name is Isilud in game. hit me up! :)

Alright, after a lil' downtime on Monday. The server is back online.

I anticipate no further problems with the connection as the new internet seems to be working GREAT

My webpage is down for the moment however i have reactivated account manager, Come join the fun!

EDIT: Very sorry, there is an unfortunate bug with account manager, new player creation temporarily not available.

Last edited:
Alright. We're back guys, come on and let me know what you think of the new hardware setup. :)

Last edited:
The server has been down for a while,I'm working on a lot of major changes.

I am anticipating the server will be online again very soon.

Today I completed installing Modern AAC version 0.2 It is much more secure and extendable, and all around should be much easier to work with forum-wise which will help us to get more done in the future.

Another implementation I decided upon was to switch from Xampp to UniServer which is much lighter and decreases page load and server save times.

Today I adjusted player versus player fighting to be more exciting. The change is very nice. Especially when added to the stabler connection I recently had installed.

One more thing I have added on the "To do" list is to apply a system where you cannot change your !pvpmode if you are involved in a guild war. Once this is finished I believe I will have a very nice game for you all to come play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back