• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.54| FrozenHeaven OT | FrozenHeaven.servegame.com |

That name kinda reminds me at Icecold... That rl map OT... It went down suddenly and it was just one of the best i played.
@topic.. seems nice but i don't realy have the feeling of: I wanna go play :eek:
But keep it up!
Regards
Luffy~

That name kinda reminds me at Icecold... That rl map OT... It went down suddenly and it was just one of the best i played.
@topic.. seems nice but i don't realy have the feeling of: I wanna go play :eek:
But keep it up!
Regards
Luffy~
Thanks but someone keeps crashing the server because I won't give them lvls :O

LOL, this OT seems like it is ran by a bunch of kids.

Jheez, i think that Meno or some of the staff members should re-open the server. i heard some rumors that it was coming back. not sure if its true though!

That is indeed the case.

The server fell apart because the owner Justin aka Menoxcide was working many hours at a job that had an excessive commute, had a negative balance of over a grand on Paypal from fraudulent chargebacks, and then had his truck break down on him.

I'm currently devoting most of my time doing contributive debugging to accelerate the release of Debian 6.0 'Squeeze.' Which will be the hosting platform regardless if it's my own workstation, a VPS, dedicated, or colocation(my preffered target goal). I have backups of everything that was Frozenhell: both websites, the old forum, dataset, database, and both development SVNs.

If you can't do the !serverall talkaction you're not playing the real Frozenhell. Also there is some key source edits these cheap imitations will probably be lacking. If you don't have the team channel open itself upon placement in the event arena, you're not playing the real Frozenhell.

I've overhauled a major portion of the codebase. I'm probably the only professional programmer to ever grace the team. When I'm done most(80%+) of the XML data/Lua coding that isn't core TFS will be my work. That got roughly 67% finished before the server went down and I ceased development.

I probably won't be looking for or accepting any assistance initially, especially with Lua/C++. Exceptions being previous team members and mapping. Unless something unexpected happens and I secure reliable competent collaborators, don't expect new content until after I've finished the overhaul.

But once it's done beautiful things will happen. =)

I will note that my current TFS service application for FH has several major improvements and is significantly newer(by 90~ revisions) than what FH was running for most of it's life.

@thread

[USA] 8.54| FrozenHeaven OT | FrozenHeaven.servegame.com |
Hosted In USA New York on Dedicated Hosting

Dedicated hosting starts at about $100 a month. A domain name is about $15 a year. I sense lies.

Last edited:
Can't believe this OT is still online with all those DDos attacks

Back