• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.54 Kibidera 2.0 (100% custom)

Hmm Kibidon will Fix it hes at Work atm On a Crappy Computer XD remote Access so.. it kinda slow :p xD

All good, I'm a boss and I can go without equips, currently level 30, pretty cool so far.

Yeah sorry the starting items will be fixed here in about 2 hours when I get to my house. I have to remote in using LogMeIn and its JAVA which is insanely slow on this computer. Also the chests in beginning are level 15 or higher. Those will be changed to level 8 so you can open the chests right when you log in. Thank you Zas, it was very famous for a month before when it was online. Fortunately this time I have the dedicated server for at LEAST 6 months so this will become one of the best completely custom servers in Open Tibia so I suggest PGing now ;)

Was the equipment fix cause its pretty stupid? I tried making 2 char so i could train my fist but PvP ios disable. Cant access monk before lvl 20. Not gonna attract many people unless you make a RAT spawn.

Yeah sorry. Originally everyone started at 20. I may make everyone start at 20 again, and I am working on the starting items now. For now group up and hunt rots at level 8 lolol ;p

- - - Updated - - -

PVP is enabled at level 50 or 80 do not remember off the top of my head.

How am i supposed to group hunt with 2 afk people botting + me online?

also a lvl 8 sorcerer should actually have mana...The HP/Mana is messed up. If you cant do starting eq due to you not being good enough...just put a freaking lvl 8 chest or 99999999999999999999999mace on the ground with ur gm char.

Yes ;) All Equipment is know fixed.. xD all the people that Already made an account before it was fixed see Admin kibidera ingame now :p I fixed it like 5 mins ago on the admin Character :)

The life and mana is fine because you gain double the hp and mana each level. I have it set this way for a reason, if your a sorc or druid at level 8 you got to go kill a rot with a sword first. Then you will have 60 mana once your level up. Server is just beginning everyone, come join! We have content up to level 400-500 at the moment!

New updates coming soon!! Please go to the website and vote in the poll.

23:00 Uptime: 286 hours and 0 minutes.

This server is stable, and has been going strong for about two months now. Server has great connection to mostly all players, check out Kibidera today. LEGENDARY.

Would anyone like me to open this back up? Not many USA servers around here and this was a very fun custom one... What you guys think? Will do if there is enough interest otherwise I am going to make a custom evo with complete custom settings.

Didn't have enough custom for me, few custom spells, maybe some different loot but it wasn't to great. A completely custom evo never seen before might be some fun.

Just rented the dedicated yesterday, starting to work on the server, will probably be up in a few days. URL is bought and will be www.kibideraevo.com. Thanks for the feedback, hope to see you on the new Kibidera.

Back